MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

Actually the more i see the "standard" cover the more I can appreciate it, the composition is rather inventive and genius  . Fuck it , everything's perfect this time around , EVERYTHANG .

I think too her mother and Frida Kahlo inspired that one . She has said many a time how she sees what she does similar to Frida and Cindy Sherman . Same woman , different fibres of her being , different frames and it's true , since the very beginning .

Also , her mother's funeral and the stitches on her lips has been an image that haunts her still (oh father ,interviews ) , imagine what an imprint that leaves to a little girl and how cathartic to put her image through it , her trauma  repurposed , for the whole world to see! . And it's perfect , stiched lips /silence = death 

yes the covers look gorgeous, especially the standard edition (if it is genuine), but for the love of God, why do we need 10 special editions. This is such a rip-off to the loyal fans. I will go for the regular vinyl and be done with it, but I know people will purchase all of these editions multiple of times. 

1 minute ago, Cyber-Raga said:

yes the covers look gorgeous, especially the standard edition (if it is genuine), but for the love of God, why do we need 10 special editions. This is such a rip-off to the loyal fans. I will go for the regular vinyl and be done with it, but I know people will purchase all of these editions multiple of times. 

If we like this why not. The more madonna stuff I get, the more happy I am

53 minutes ago, smirnoff_ice said:

After seeing the second one, the first one makes more sense. Obviously they deliberately put the texts in uncomfortable and unconventional places. Very clever and great imagery. 

:bow: Truth!

14 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

maybe 4 covers, including vinyl and audio cassette. 

She wants our wallets empty. Doesn't she?

Meh the standard one is bad. She looks pretty and i like the madame x stitched on the lips but the cropping and that random font on her face is not pleasing in the slightest. Kinda reminds me of the standard RH with the title on her arm. Just isnt well done. I would love to see that full image tho. 

Just now, Adriano said:

that is probably some random song and they added the cover photo and name to it.

I was thinking that. I hope nobody leaked it after what happened to the rh album leaking. I don't want to see it tomorrow.

47 minutes ago, Marco said:

The standard cover, while my least favorite of the two, is nonetheless dazzling and thought-provoking. :wow:

The font over Madonna’s eyebrows is such a unique nod to Frida Kahlo, while the font over her lips deliberately resembles stitches as a means to call out censorship. :clap:

I’m mind blown. :dramatic:

It is very powerful, I love the standard version cover over the deluxe, instantly captivating

The black haired cover(????) is as striking as it gets for an album cover.   I am in love with that one.  I can’t stop lookimg it at it😳❤️😍

1 minute ago, Iconic Fetus said:

The small teaser, cha cha stuff and Maluma make me thing in a more sexier version of this, please listen the pre-chorus rhythm and the whole flow, I’ll be here for something like this.

I think we've all heard Rabiosa...

13 minutes ago, juliebean said:

did it leak?

that would not be the right cover, should be the singles', this or the whole album leaked, which i highly doubt.