MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

To clarify the things, especially to @Crystal Coffin

-I'm not judging the music because i didn't listen to it. 

-it's my opinion, not yours. I have the right to say that i don't like it. It that ok @Nikki?

-I LOVE Mirwais. I never complained about him. 

-i'm not going anywere. So don't waste your time telling me or telling another person who doesn't like it to go out/fuck off or things like that. Learn to deal with other opinions.

2 minutes ago, Anton said:

I think this is a deluxe cover for the album. The cover of the standard edition of the album has not yet appeared

this.

I've watched a video from a spanish Pop Music channel on YT, and they said that the album could have more than one cover.

It's not like they're insiders or have the most accurate info, but I'm wondering where did they get that from...

Edited by Alvarø

I LOVED the Rebel Heart & MDNA covers. This one doesn't get me particularly thrilled for two reasons:

I wanted BRUNETTEDONNA & I hate the text placement. Other than that it's fine. Not my favourite but it's alright.

As for the track titles...I don't really know what to think yet. Some of it looks really messy and some of it looks REALLY GOOD. All in all I'm excited because it's Madonna of course and because the lead up to this album has been phenomenal so far.

3 minutes ago, Crux said:

Anyone else notice this...

Batuka
Madonna Ciccone, Banda & Mirwais Ahmadzai 

2 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

It has a very 1930s/40s studio photography vibe to it. 

443015E7-AEAC-449C-B6AB-EFA377791F00.jpeg

BEC17FDB-819C-4724-A9D5-B323CFA2F849.png

Like it was black and white and then coloured.

3 minutes ago, Crux said:

Anyone else notice this...

Batuka
Madonna Ciccone, Banda & Mirwais Ahmadzai 

Yeah hahaha and JAMES on one of the other tracks.

I knew there would be two tracks with Maluma

So, Funana (mixed by Mirwais and she tagged Dino D'Santiago with the hashtag #funana) and Back that up didn't make the cut

Just now, Anton said:

Where is Mike Dean? 🤨

These are WRITER credits, so we still have no idea who PRODUCED them, we can guess that Mirwais produced the tracks he wrote on, but he may have produced more!!!

So one third of the album tracks are collabs. If it would be with talented interesting artists okay, but Anitta, Quavo and 2 with Maluma?  Hm. I'm not happy about that at all, not going to lie. Of course I will reserve full judgement until I hear the tracks, but I do feel disappointed we can not get a full M album without a bunch of other singers much less talented than her on it. If this means people throwing stones at me now, so be it. 

The cover is fine.