MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

5 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Why doesn’t it work in Germany???

It did. But the pre-save link doesn’t work anymore. Says “this promotion is closed”. I registered and it shows up in my Apple Music. 

2 minutes ago, horn said:

I love the cover when the first time I saw it.

The last cover that gave me that same feeling was ROL.

notice she didn't add her name. it's so bad ass. I hope the standard cover isn't much different.

There are so many LEWKS this time around, it’s going to be quite a visual FEAST

the cover is arresting. Of course we won’t know if it’s GREAT until we hear the music. 

And where’s Dino? 

Just now, CMoody said:

Apparently, it has been removed from the iTunes and Apple Music platforms it first appeared on. You are still able to see the album info by pre-saving the single here:

https://umusic.digital/pdzqxl/?fbclid=IwAR2T_6M-Wpkc7hExBazVqH-gWnzAvnTidu7kSOlEWOU1MZeo6mWmcoLH1QE

why was it removed? will the new single be on ituned tmr?

1 minute ago, Wunderkind said:

It did. But the pre-save link doesn’t work anymore. Says “this promotion is over”. I registered and it shows up in my Apple Music. 

I even registered twice, via Spotify - didn’t work, and via iTunes- didn’t work either...

5 minutes ago, horn said:

Think "Les Miserables" 😉 

Omg yes! I see it! It also gives me American Life album cover vibes! Really can’t wait to hear the album!! 

5 minutes ago, Mr.Candy said:

same here. tested two times over the U-Music-Link 😞

At least minor the only one. I even tried both ways, Spotify and Apple, I got nothing but a Thank You you’re registered...

1 minute ago, Lolo said:

I even registered twice, via Spotify - didn’t work, and via iTunes- didn’t work either...

I bet it went live too early. She’s probably livid that the album cover was revealed before she did it herself. 

5 minutes ago, CMoody said:

Apparently, it has been removed from the iTunes and Apple Music platforms it first appeared on. You are still able to see the album info by pre-saving the single here:

https://umusic.digital/pdzqxl/?fbclid=IwAR2T_6M-Wpkc7hExBazVqH-gWnzAvnTidu7kSOlEWOU1MZeo6mWmcoLH1QE

How? I press it and then it pre-saves and that’s it

1 minute ago, Lolo said:

What do you mean, “it didn’t work”? Did it say you registered? And did you then go to your Apple Music “ADDED” section?