MTV video premiere TODAY 24th APRIL! 4 p.m. ET

25 minutes ago, Mattress said:

Nice. I'd love to see a full playlist of what MTV Live is showing but can't find one anywhere.

I can't believe "Bedtime Story" and "Human Nature" are being skipped over, yet they keep playing three clips from Evita.

I also saw the Sander Kleinberg remix video of Bitch I'm Madonna on MTV Live, was quite the treat!

23 hours ago, Mattress said:

Videos that haven't been shown at all include:

"American Pie"
"Beautiful Stranger"
"Bedtime Story"
"Bitch I'm Madonna"
"Celebration"
"Drowned World/Substitute For Love"
"Everybody"
"Give It 2 Me"
"Give Me All Your Luvin'"
"Hollywood"
"Human Nature"
"I Want You"
"Love Don't Live Here Anymore"
"Love Profusion"
"The Power Of Good-bye"
"What It Feels Like For A Girl"

plus her version of "True Blue" and tons of live performance clips from the VMA's and various tours.

I’ve DVRd it on classic, live, and MTVU 

The only videos I have not seen are:

Everybody

Bedtime Story

Human Nature

Drowned World

The Power of Goodbye

Beautiful Stranger

What It Feels Like for a Girl

Hollywood

Me Against the Music

Love Profusion

Give It 2 Me

Celebration

MTV Live seems to play mostly recent releases - so you’d catch Bitch I’m Madonna there - and then Borderline (they play it a lot) - sometimes even playing the video for Borderline right after the live version from MDNA - or going right from 4 Minutes into Vogue from MDNA 

6 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Apparently on the same day:

Why watch it on MTV then if it's going to be available on Facebook and YouTube at the same time?

giphy (6).gif

7 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Why watch it on MTV then if it's going to be available on Facebook and YouTube at the same time?

giphy (6).gif

They will probably put it up at 4:30 after it airs on MTV (after the live interview) 

10 minutes ago, Ugly Hecty said:

MTV Live AND MTV Classic both will do a 24 hour video marathon from 4:00 PM ET Tuesday up to MTV's video premiere at 4PM Wednesday. :wow:

WOW!!! I LOVE THIS!!! now if the regular MTV channel and VH1 followed suit...it would be EPIC.

3 hours ago, Eyeslikethedesert said:

I wonder if they're going to get naked...

"I felt so naked and alive... (show me)"

Now that would generate some attention! 😊

Especially Maluma

1 hour ago, Ugly Hecty said:

MTV Live AND MTV Classic both will do a 24 hour video marathon from 4:00 PM ET Tuesday up to MTV's video premiere at 4PM Wednesday. :wow:

👏👏👏

1 hour ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Way cool. I can't wait. 

4 hours ago, Eyeslikethedesert said:

I wonder if they're going to get naked...

"I felt so naked and alive... (show me)"

Now that would generate some attention! 😊

M wearing nothing but an eyepatch. The red glove might be too overdressed. :dead:

18 hours ago, CalinB said:

We are now 48 hours (2 days) out from the Medellin Video premier! :tigger:

Her team is doing their part (I think we all agree, they are doing an amazing job so far). Let’s do our part, and help Madame X keep cool/positive YouTube comments at the top of the list. J

To be ready to help, please draft up one or two cool/catchy comments yourself and have them handy to post on Wednesday. Comments that you think could get a lot of Likes ✅✅.  I suggest using emoji’s so Spanish only speaking people can like them as well.

Keep in mind that the audio got more than 2.5 million views the first day and more than 7,000 comments. The video potential can get several times as many views in the same time period, so your first comment will get buried in the thousands of comments posted per hour in less than 2, 3 hours. As a result, please post a new one every ~ 3 hours the first day.  You never know which one will takeoff… J And, please keep liking ✅ cool comments through the day. Help others here get some of theirs in the hundreds (dare I wish for >1,000 likes?!? J).

Our goal should be to keep the top of the list full of positive and exiting comments! Below are some options, example of comments with more than 100 views from Medellin (audio) you can use. Feel free to copy and paste, or make them your own! Be creative! Also, check out “Medellin” single reviews tread for additional examples.

Oh, and feel free to share this post on other Madonna forums… Let’s get all the help we can muster…

💛 💚 💙 💜 🖤 this 🎼🎶 !!! Who is here before first 2 mill views?  👑 adonna + aluma are 🔥🔥🔥

Love the 📽 and 🎼🎶 I can’t stop listening!!! Madonna is everything 💛💚💜 If you agree, LIKE ✅✅

If you can’t stop watching this amazing video (on repeat!), LIKE ✅✅ this comment 

My favorite singer is Madonna 💛💚💙💜🌹🌹🌹🌺. If she is first in your list, LIKE ✅✅ my comment 

💛💚💙💜 Madonna’s voice in this 🎶🎶🎶!!! The longing feeling she creates just like in La Isla Bonita is intoxicating!!! And then Maluma comes in with the bits!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥1, 2 cha cha CHA! Killing it!! 🔥🔥🎶🎼 slow down PAPI! 💜

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥! Listen to this amazing 🎼🎶 driving in the car 🚗🚕🚙with the windows open!!!! It is the best feeling!!!! 🌞Summer is HERE!!!! ❤💛💚💙💜

👍Into the 4th decade of her career and Madonna is still creating a new Era with each reincarnation, experimenting and getting out of her comfort zone. 👏👏👏 The queen cannot be stopped! 💪 Love ❤ her!

I want to go to Medellin!!!! ❤💛💚💙💜 Madonna’s voice in this 🎶🎶🎶!!! In my mind, I'm already in the city, drinking cocktails, and dancing! Ven conmigo (Come with me!) – Let’s take a trip! cha cha CHA!!! 💃💃💃💃

Video 📽 is great! And the song, I kept singing it in my mind when I am driving/in bed/working/brushing my teeth LOL Addictive!!!

fiiiiiire🔥🔥🔥 This is definitely 👑 Madonna year! LIKE ✅ if you agree

So 🔥 can’t get it out of my head!!! Medellín is beautiful! 💛💙💜🎧 to this 🎵🎼🎶 fiiiiiire 🔥🔥🔥 Ven conmigo (Come with me!) – Let’s take a trip! 💃💃💃💃 to Medellin!!!!

Great video and an addictive (after a couple of listens), fresh, hypnotic song 🎶🎶. LOVE 💕💕💕 this 🎶🎶🎶

Hot 🔥 video 📽!! I was not impressed by the song at first listen, but after 2, 3 plays, I really LOVE 💕 it!!! She did it again! Well done! The video is beautiful!

Slow down Papi!!! Ahaha. So Dope. How I missed her! The Video is everything!!! 1, 2 Cha cha cha 💃💃💃

This video 📽 is on repeat mode!!! I can’t stop! Please help!!! 😍😍😍❤ 1, 2 Cha-cha-cha

❤ this 🎼🎶 📽!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥fresh new sound. Perfect for Summer!! 🌞🚗🚕🚙

This cool video 📽 and 🎶🎶 is sooo🔥🔥🔥. In my book, TOP on the charts in 2019!!! Year of  M A D O N N A 🍾🍾🍾

Production is incredible on this song 🎶🎶🎶 and the harmonies beautiful, DOPE💥💥💥 ...WE L💘VE... 1,2 CHA-CHA-CHA....SLOW DOWN PAPI!!! EYEYEY💋

Hot video 📽 and Can’t stop listening to this BOP!!! I have played this song like 100 times... ❤❤

If you are a EU, USA, and Canadian listeners in L💘VE with this amazing/addictive song 🎶🎶🎶, ✅✅✅ Like ✅✅✅✅ this comment. 💪💪💪 Let’s see how we measure up in “LIKES” against Latin America!!!

This Addictive 🎼🎶🎶🎶 is hypnotic! Ven conmigo (Come with me!) – Let’s take a trip! cha cha CHA!!! 💃💃💃💃

Literally OBSESSED with this song 🎼🎶 fiiiiiire. With headphones is absolutely crazy cool!

Can’t stop playing this video, I am addicted... I have played this song like 100 times...❤❌

The video 📽 is so exiting… DOPE 🔥

I loved this 🎼🎶 since the first listen! 🔥🔥🔥 LIKE ✅✅ if you did too

Video and Song!!! 💛💚💙💜 Madonna’s best lead single since Hung U! It’s so fresh and natural, totally unexpected!

Amazingly beautiful video 📽 and song! Amazing vocals by Madonna... lovely rhythm! Love this song so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❌❌

Production is incredible on this song 🎶🎶🎶 and the harmonies beautiful, DOPE💥💥💥 ...WE L💘VE... 1, 2 CHA-CHA-CHA!!! EYEYEY💋

This 🎶🎶🎶 is infectious 🔥🔥🔥My Summer Jam!!! Perfect for the beach, a car drive with windows open in a breezy Summers night. 1, 2 cha cha CHA!!! 💃💃💃💃

Lyrics: Sipping my pain just like champagneFound myself dancing in the rain, with youI felt so naked and alive (Show me) For once I didn’t have to hide MYSELF ❤💛💚💙💜! 🔥

I took a sip and had a dream And I woke up in Medellín (te gusta) The sun was caressing my skin (dime) Another me could now BEGIN ❤💛💚💙💜  Brilliant 💡I want to go to MEDELLIN!!!!

First time I was really shocked!!! 😳😳😳....but since yesterday it's really DOPE💥💥💥 ...WE L💘VE ...1,2.CHA CHA CHA....SLOW DOWN PAPI..EYEYEY💋

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥! Listen to this amazing 🎼🎶 driving in the car with the windows open!!!! It is the best feeling!!!! Summer is HERE!!!! ❤💛💚💙💜

Hot 🔥🔥🔥1, 2 cha cha CHA! Ⓜ❌& Ⓜ are killing it!! 🔥🔥🎶🎼 slow down PAPI! ❤💛💚💙💜 Don’t forget to like it!!! ✅✅✅✅

yeeeesssss QUEEN🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!!! Untouchable in the reinvention department. Sick summer tune ❤️😍💃

One ❤ Two 🌹 Cha cha cha 💛💙

Popular emoji’s on Medellin audio:

👑   🎩  ❤❤    💯🔝  🔥🔥🔥                                       

❌ 🌹🌺    💪💪   🎶  📽    😍  🎶🎶🎶

🚀  💃💃💃💃 🌞    🚗🚕🚙  💛💚💙💜

😍😍😍

1, 2 CHA-CHA-CHA!!! EYEYEY💋

L💘VE

Ok i’m onboard

4 hours ago, Ugly Hecty said:

There  we  go. This  is  how  u  treat the  real  queen. They  used  to  do that for  madonna on  a few  occasions  in  the  90s. They are  doing a  fantastic job for the  queen. Love  it.

Edited by veroelectronica

4 hours ago, Ugly Hecty said:

:wow:

Loving this!

40 minutes ago, Eltacubo said:

Mirwais posted one of them on his Insta and M liked it. I wonder if she knows it has been altered lol

Oh I'm sure she does. We know she loves her filters and whatnot... :wink: