MTV video premiere TODAY 24th APRIL! 4 p.m. ET

She should’ve announced “sing the song via Instagram stories and I’ll share a fan mix” and that’ll play leading up to the actual video. And/or release remixes before Wednesday 

24th seems so long away with all this great iTunes activity. Wish the video would drop now. Wonder if there will be any physical releases? Perhaps the remixes will come on iTunes soon?

3 hours ago, topdog said:

24th seems so long away with all this great iTunes activity. Wish the video would drop now. Wonder if there will be any physical releases? Perhaps the remixes will come on iTunes soon?

its actually a great strategy..... when the video comes out next week- streaming and sales will no doubt go back up along with hopefully strong numbers from this weekend... kinda like not letting the momentum die

Just now, Shaun said:

Just saw a commercial for the MTV premiere during RuPaul’s Drag Race! She’s coming for the gays!

YES was just gonna' POST!!! do you know the exposure that just had? all the gays watching at home...at bars.....at friends....all talking about it now...for sure!

12 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Just saw a commercial for the MTV premiere during RuPaul’s Drag Race! She’s coming for the gays!

11 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

YES was just gonna' POST!!! do you know the exposure that just had? all the gays watching at home...at bars.....at friends....all talking about it now...for sure!

YES! YES! YES!

12 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

Can the real gay icon please stand up please stand up please stand up 👠

15 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I saw it during the Challenge yesterday but I doubt lots of gays watch that lol. This is so much better.

58 minutes ago, Shaun said:

was it the same one we've seen or something new?

I was pretty sure that they would drop a lyric video either today or tomorrow but when I looked at her YouTube channel (which as we all know still needs a bit of work) I could only find one official lyric video (for Turn Up The Radio). Did she not do any for Rebel Heart?? 

11 hours ago, HolidayGuy said:

Saw the commercial, as well, during Drag Race- two times, I think. A DJ on Philly 98.1 said it was brilliant to premiere the video on MTV-= that it felt so '80s.

agreed and just saw this too!!! so exciting! the respect towards M feels perfect and appropriate!

Just now, Flip The Switch said:

This ad is everywhere: MTV Latin America, MTV US, VH1, The History Channel and E! 

Yah!!! I’m so excited for the Wednesday event!!! 

19 hours ago, rekha said:

I was pretty sure that they would drop a lyric video either today or tomorrow but when I looked at her YouTube channel (which as we all know still needs a bit of work) I could only find one official lyric video (for Turn Up The Radio). Did she not do any for Rebel Heart?? 

I hope her mean read this. I’m sure LG does!

22 hours ago, rekha said:

There was one for Girl Gone Wild I remember ... I don’t remember any for RH, to be honest. 

You’re right — they really ought to do one, especially given the bilingual nature of the lyrics — would help audiences to better appreciate it.