MTV video premiere TODAY 24th APRIL! 4 p.m. ET

7 minutes ago, Marco said:

What time do you get off work Karbi? Medellín premieres at 18h for you and at 17h for me. :tigger:

What a week it’s been - and it’s only Wednesday. :fag:

I will be working!!! I just pray that at 18.00 l will be at my desk able to use the headphones and not in some boring presentation or interview!!!!!! 

Kudos to Madonna and her team for no leaks this time around.

The anticipation here is unreal and there is a real sense of excitement and anticipation about this new era. Love it.

I remember when about 5-10 seconds of Hung Up was leaked on LimeWire two or three days before it’s official release, I had it on constant loop that kept buffering all the while

for some reason the MTV page doesn't work anymore for me. same with other people? anyway, I do remember they gave her a time set of 30 minutes, so maybe we'll get more than just a video for the song

Wait, the video needs to come out today!! Or at least Friday! So she can take advantage of a full week of video streams and streaming etc to have the biggest impact. Is she releases video next week she drops it the same time Taylor Swift releases her new song. 

20 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

I was really hoping the video would be out today.

I can wait but it would be better for promotion to release the song and video on the same day.

I actually think stretching out the release of the single/video is also good, that way it extends the conversation over the single, if everything was dropped today it could've been very likely that after the initial articles and reactions the media wouldn't have touched the topic of Medellin or Madame X until the next single or announcement, this way it gives the single a longer 'shelf-life' in the press and extends the possibility of Madonna being discussed for longer.

14 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

Wait, the video needs to come out today!! Or at least Friday! So she can take advantage of a full week of video streams and streaming etc to have the biggest impact. Is she releases video next week she drops it the same time Taylor Swift releases her new song. 

i don't understand team M. they should release the video today. who the hell in the streaming world release a video later? not many.... it is her first single. should be treated properly.

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

i found this on madonnatribe.. there was some doubt about the video but I think we should get it next week.. 

MTV presents Madonna Live & Exclusive: Medellin Video World Premiere

https://www.youtv.de/tv-sendungen/25292 ... d-premiere

I found the same information on TV.de: https://tv.de/sender/mtv/24.04.2019/

It seems the music video for "Medellín" will premiere on MTV on 24 April at 1PM PT / 4PM ET / 9PM GMT / 10PM CET. 

1 minute ago, mrsmith said:

Where was this posted?

In the ATRL forum by Mr. S. He was also the one who revealed the number of tracks on the deluxe version and the number of tracks with featuring artists, including the fact that one of the featuring artists would appear on two songs.

1 minute ago, mrsmith said:

Ok thank you! I just found it odd his or her name is Mr. S because it’s definitely not me! Haha

do you agree with his description?

1 minute ago, Kim said:

Oh it's here NEXT WEEK?

Theeeeeeeeere's too much confusion :dazed:

But yes, it would appear so

I can’t believe everyone’s still on 100 different pages. 

MADONNA will live premiere the video on April 24th on MTV. 

TODAY, the single is being released on streaming platforms at said time. 

Isn't there a way way to pin main info on top of new pages?