STREAMING/SALES strategy and discussion

13 hours ago, headonfire said:

Great numbers for our M. 

34 minutes ago, Steve said:

Medellín - MADONNA f/ Maluma

47th Dance #1....👑 Queen of the Dance Floor!

B56B4518-DE8C-4EE9-AC67-77D71A67A19C.jpeg

Lots of positive news here. Madame X has been a big success in my eyes. 

2 hours ago, Steve said:

Medellín - MADONNA f/ Maluma

47th Dance #1....👑 Queen of the Dance Floor!

B56B4518-DE8C-4EE9-AC67-77D71A67A19C.jpeg

Time to change that 11 year old pic....

Maybe this

madame-x.jpg?w968h681

YAY :tigger:Keep on Streaming!!!  And we still have God Control coming up and of course FAZ Gostoso will do these numbers in the first month once released as a proper single with video. 🙂

Please VOTE for CRAVE to continue to be played on HOTTT AC RADIO. We have 19 hours to VOTE. It is now #38 on Hot AC RADIO (Adult Pop Songs/Adult Top 40 Chart ) for the week... let's get it to #35! WE are going up BABY!

1 hour ago, OhFather said:

http://m.hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming

Congrats to Madame X on her 9th US #1!!

I bet Madame X will still be top 30 in US next week. My CDs redeemed for the LA tickets are being shipped today, I just got the notification. I think her team is pacing the release of redeemed CDs.

Album of the week.JPG

Guest neeto_mosqueeto
50 minutes ago, CalinB said:

I bet Madame X will still be top 30 in US next week. My CDs redeemed for the LA tickets are being shipped today, I just got the notification. I think her team is pacing the release of redeemed CDs.

Album of the week.JPG

That would be really cool. I’m not giving up on the 2nd week streaming. Let’s continue to stream and promoting her music on social media.

This album is a complete game changer. The spotify numbers look very good at only 1 week. ♥️♥️♥️♥️

1 hour ago, neeto_mosqueeto said:

That would be really cool. I’m not giving up on the 2nd week streaming. Let’s continue to stream and promoting her music on social media.

This album is a complete game changer. The spotify numbers look very good at only 1 week. ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Same here... doing Spotify, Amazon Music (thanks to M's free  4 month promo) and Apple Music.  

2 hours ago, neeto_mosqueeto said:

Yes! Please guys, keep streaming!! Spread the word! 

3 hours ago, CalinB said:

Album of the week.JPG

I think they count the time when you redeem it, not the time they ship it. 

I find it strange that Billboard hasn't announced it yet? they announced her 47th #1 club play....but why not the Album at #1?

Edited by MLVC82

5 hours ago, poprock said:

Voted!

Thank you for voting!  We are holding our own so far. Staying around 12/13% percent will show our straight.

Crave 102.7.JPG

3 minutes ago, Who Is That Girl? said:

AUSTRALIA # 2 behind Bruce Springsteen, wow he really out gunned her!!!! It wasn't Fathers Day in Australia, that falls in September here.

It was very close in Australia

2 hours ago, MLVC82 said:

I find it strange that Billboard hasn't announced it yet? they announced her 47th #1 club play....but why not the Album at #1?

They better prepare one big mega cool article about it

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, MLVC82 said:

Yes, found it strange that the delay is like 2 days already........................does billboard always previewed the new chart on Thursday? or they used to do it....? Besides the Hot 200, it will also be No. 1 Top Album Sales, Top Digital Album, Top Tastemaker Album, Top Internet Album (if this chart still exists)......  

5 minutes ago, lasky said:

Yes, found it strange that the delay is like 2 days already........................does billboard always previewed the new chart on Thursday? or they used to do it....? Besides the Hot 200, it will also be No. 1 Top Album Sales, Top Digital Album, Top Tastemaker Album, Top Internet Album (if this chart still exists)......  

They are changing the rules to make Jonas Brothers #1.

2 hours ago, lasky said:

They're currently desperately changing their rules to discount some of her sales so that Bruce can claim the top spot. True story.

9 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

They're currently desperately changing their rules to discount some of her sales so that Bruce can claim the top spot. True story.

Really?... wow.... OMG!! So its true that there is some sort of conspiracy to prevent M from going to No. 1.... How do you know this?  Does this happen only to M? So in future, if ever M has a potential release, they will try to get someone to upstage her in any way, shape or form? Talk about playing the rules... So they are willing to tweak the rules for someone to get to No. 1 but not Madonna?

24 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Is that for real?

24 minutes ago, lasky said:

Really?... wow.... OMG!! So its true that there is some sort of conspiracy to prevent M from going to No. 1.... How do you know this?  Does this happen only to M? So in future, if ever M has a potential release, they will try to get someone to upstage her in any way, shape or form? Talk about playing the rules... So they are willing to tweak the rules for someone to get to No. 1 but not Madonna?

No I'm joking lol