Can it be? He no.1 on iTunes

In the 🇺🇸:

Madonna

Itunes albums: #2 and #35

Apple Music albums: #35

Bruce:

Itunes albums: #2

Apple Music albums: #38

Maybe with both versions M is #1 and her album is being slightly more streamed, plus the merch and tour bundles that’s Bruce doesn’t have.

Early reads:

Madonna (LiveNation/Maverick/Interscope) 80-100k total activity, 75-95k album
Bruce Springsteen (Columbia) 42-47k, 40-44k

Now, back to mentally preparing for a FaceTime session with dad on Father's Day.

Wow, the figure is so low compared to RH!

2 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

Early reads:

Now, back to mentally preparing for a FaceTime session with dad on Father's Day.

Wow, the figures is so low compared to RH!

RH's first week was 115k

4 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

Early reads:

Wow, the figure is so low compared to RH!

Four years is an eon in the industry and sales overall have dropped a lot each year since then. 

Makes sense. There’s a lot less tickets to this tour, so less bundles - but probably a higher redemption rate since they are sending CDs vs for Rebel Heart you had to go download it. 

What makes me laugh is when they speak of bundles like it is cheating. Um. STREAMS are the worst. How are you counting sales based on how often I listen to a song on certain apps? Easily and always manipulated just like they did for Beyonce on tidal.

At least with bundles you are paying for something and you do not have to redeem it if you do not want to. 

Nevertheless I stay streaming on spotify 

1 minute ago, Jeby said:

What makes me laugh is when they speak of bundles like it is cheating. Um. STREAMS are the worst. How are you counting sales based on how often I listen to a song on certain apps? Easily and always manipulated just like they did for Beyonce on tidal.

At least with bundles you are paying for something and you do not have to redeem it if you do not want to. 

Nevertheless I stay streaming on spotify 

To be absolutely fair the younger generation prefers to stream and don't buy cds , and it's not easily manipulated as you say ,that's just the way it is

Don't become complacent. It's only Saturday. Stay buying and streaming. Also, I do not know why the GodControl video hasn't dropped. If that video drops right now, MadameX  will be number one everywhere. 

Then Next week drop FazGostoso. That should have been the marketing plan. 

Following week drop Batuka. 

Then Crazy.

Just like that and I guarantee a lengthy stay at the top or thereabouts.

4 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

To be absolutely fair the younger generation prefers to stream and don't buy cds , and it's not easily manipulated as you say ,that's just the way it is

It is very much easily manipulated and many artists have mentioned this. T Pain tweeted about it a few weeks ago how these numbers are fabricated for the so called popular acts. It is an open secret in the industry that the streaming numbers are often fabricated for some. Tidal was called out for doing it for Beyonce. Has nothing to do with what the younger generation prefer. It's just a fact that it is easily manipulated. 

2 minutes ago, Jeby said:

It is very much easily manipulated and many artists have mentioned this. T Pain tweeted about it a few weeks ago how these numbers are fabricated for the so called popular acts. It is an open secret in the industry that the streaming numbers are often fabricated for some. Tidal was called out for doing it for Beyonce. Has nothing to do with what the younger generation prefer. It's just a fact that it is easily manipulated. 

Tidal is a flop of a streaming service .T pain is also an older artist , if it was easy Mariah would be no 1 for months...

Their prediction of Madame X :

75-95k for pure album sales 

80-100k for total consumption 

That means only 5k for streams (SEA) and digital sales (TEA) 

That's very LOW. 

Im afraid Jonas Brothers will have more streams than Madame X and higher total equivalent album units than Madame X. 

We don't want Jonas Brothers hinder Madame X from becoming Madonna's 9th no 1 album on Billboard 200 albums chart, do we? 

So please KEEP streaming Madame X everyday until June 20. 

Also please stream EACH songs of Madame X individually to make them chart on Hot 100. 

Thanks 

9 minutes ago, metalissimo said:

That's very LOW. 

Im afraid Jonas Brothers will have more streams than Madame X and higher total equivalent album units than Madame X. 

We don't want Jonas Brothers hinder Madame X from becoming Madonna's 9th no 1 album on Billboard 200 albums chart, do we? 

Also please stream EACH songs of Madame X individually to make them chart on Hot 100. 

Thanks 

Been streaming the album nonstop on Apple  

How do I do the individual songs? Make a playlist? Will that count for both the album and individual songs?

21 minutes ago, metalissimo said:

That's very LOW. 

Thanks 

It's actually way more useful to buy an extra than to waste your life streaming. It takes like over a thousand streams to equal one purchase. 

I mean I will stream the album a lot because I want to listen to it but I'm going to drive myself crazy for like less than one sales worth of streaming. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

The whole sales deal is so mind boggling to me because we know many fans bought multiple copies of Madame X due to it's different formats, etc.  You'd think with that alone that would strengthen sales, but no, we still have to worry if the Jonas Brothers are going to beat her out in their second week.  I think @HolidayGuy could be more of an expert in how much these projections are true and if there is any chance Jonas's claiming the top spot again this coming week as he watched the charts more closely.  Streaming is what beat her out last time.  Even if Jonas lost half of the album sales that they sold this past week, with their streams and sales they could be very close.  And I had thought Bruce would be the contender here!  He might still be, but from the early projections it doesn't look like it.  I can't imagine he has a stronger streaming force than Madonna.

14 minutes ago, Logan said:

Been streaming the album nonstop on Apple  

How do I do the individual songs? Make a playlist? Will that count for both the album and individual songs?

Yes, individual song streams will count both the album and song 

Although I'm from Serbia, I use VPN and stream the album on YouTube.

I hope this works because Madame X is not available on her YT channel when I use my IP address!

I connect to Boston - MIT network for this purpose. 😁

1 minute ago, side_streets said:

Although I'm from Serbia, I use VPN and stream the album on YouTube.

I hope this works because Madame X is not available on her YT channel when I use my IP address!

I connect to Boston - MIT network for this purpose. 😁

Good job bro!

2 hours ago, boy skeffington said:

Redeem Redeem Redeem the tour tickets. Just click and find an address in the US to send it to. It’s 2 minutes. 

And push out the inevitable diminish because of the ticket bundle. 

YES!!! 

EVERYONE MUST REDEEM THEIR COPIES!!!

2 hours ago, Crux said:

IKR. I saw went in yesterday and they had very few copies on sale.  Meanwhile, they had Bruce at  #1.

Exactly, they had 2 copies, I bought 1 so just the 1 copy left until their next delivery the end of next week.

19 minutes ago, santiago said:

YES!!! 

EVERYONE MUST REDEEM THEIR COPIES!!

If we redeem the Madame X albums from June 14-20, will they count on first week sales? 

I mean if we redeem on June 18, then they ship the album on June 22, do they count at the time when we redeem it by email or the time that they ship the albums to us? 

Anyone can explain it? 

Thanks