STREAMING/SALES strategy and discussion

I saw very few copies at my local Target in the new music section. Hopefully that’s a good sign. Ultimately it’s not that important IMO, but it’s nice to see our Queen at the top. I’m streaming on Spotify pretty much all day long. 

1 hour ago, OhFather said:

I saw very few copies at my local Target in the new music section. Hopefully that’s a good sign. Ultimately it’s not that important IMO, but it’s nice to see our Queen at the top. I’m streaming on Spotify pretty much all day long. 

Also please stream EACH songs of Madame X individually to make them chart on Hot 100 simultaneously. 

Thanks 

Come on people from tUS buy albums! A lot of people have bought only deuxe version. I am not even from US and live in a country where we dont have iTunes but I have created US iTunes account and I have bought Deluxe and Standard edition to help the charts! It’s only 10$. Come on people!

For people outside USA - If you wanna help Madame X get that #1 on BB: 

1.Create US itunes account (You will need some US adress and you can easily give some fake adress - there are even sites that create one randomly, just google it)

2. Try to buy the album but if your card gets rejected (which is likely to happen because it is outside US) you will have to download APPLE STORE app and then buy USA itunes digital gift card. (Beware not to buy apple store gift card but app store/itunes gift card) It will ask you for email where the card should be sent. Fill the info and pay. Now You CAN pay it with your card (which is from Europe etc). In a few minites you will get your gift card with the amount of money you wanted. There will be a button to redeem the card and when you click it your money will go to your itunes account. Now you can buy the album from USA itunes which will count for BB charts. 

It is not that complicated and it is only 10$ so come on people. We can make Madame X no1! 

46 minutes ago, ffggg8526 said:

Went to the target near where I live

bruce still has a couple of copies on the shelf

but the entire row of Madame x are GONE!!!!!

EBE62FCA-8554-42AB-9112-124218F20DF4.jpeg

In what State is that Target store in? 

43 minutes ago, Milosc89 said:

Come on people from tUS buy albums! A lot of people have bought only deuxe version. I am not even from US and live in a country where we dont have iTunes but I have created US iTunes account and I have bought Deluxe and Standard edition to help the charts! It’s only 10$. Come on people!

Please buy a physical copy of Madame X at Target, Walmart or FYE since the ones that are on sale on those stores have different cover artwork than the Madame X albums that were redeemed from ticket bundles. It will add to your Collection. 

It's only $11, don't let Bruce Springsteen Western Stars or Jonas Brothers album hinder Madame X to debut at no 1 on Billboard 200 albums chart. 

Unfortunately Bruce has taken the first spot on German iTunes for the last 20 hours or so. I hope M can surpass him in streaming numbers.

Put your physicals aside and STREAM you guys!!!

59 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Unfortunately Bruce has taken the first spot on German iTunes for the last 20 hours or so. I hope M can surpass him in streaming numbers.

Im afraid Bruce Springsteen Western Stars will sell more physical albums than Madame X in the US. 

So please, buy a physical copy album of Madame X before June 20 and keep streaming Madame X everyday. 

Edited by metalissimo
Info

2 hours ago, ffggg8526 said:

Lovely. I hope that "Bruce" fad ends soon..

32 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Never knew hes such a hit in Europe too. Hes no.1 in UK, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Norway..

5 hours ago, ffggg8526 said:

This is good news and bad news! How are people going to buy MX if it's not available? They need to restock asap!

Faz Gostoso

Apple Music:

Album: Madame X

iTunes (25x #1):
Apple Music (14x #1):

5 hours ago, ffggg8526 said:

That means she still has a lot of fans in the US! I mean it’s been 4 years since the last fiasco. 

I’ve bought:

Super Deluxe Box Set

2CD Deluxe

HMV Deluxe CD

Black Vinyl

Rainbow Vinyl

Clear Vinyl

Blue Vinyl

I’ll buy the standard CD when I next go to the supermarket.

I’ll buy iTunes deluxe on Thursday night after a week of streaming the album through Apple Music.

Surely I’m a good fan!

19 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

I’ve bought:

Super Deluxe Box Set

2CD Deluxe

HMV Deluxe CD

Black Vinyl

Rainbow Vinyl

Clear Vinyl

Blue Vinyl

I’ll buy the standard CD when I next go to the supermarket.

I’ll buy iTunes deluxe on Thursday night after a week of streaming the album through Apple Music.

Surely I’m a good fan!

That's incredible. What an amazing collection!

6 minutes ago, headonfire said:

That's incredible. What an amazing collection!

Thanks!

i just went to Sainsbury’s and they had Madame X CD at number 7!! What kind of shade is this? I moved it to the top of course.

Just now, tasteinmen said:

Thanks!

i just went to Sainsbury’s and they had Madame X CD at number 7!! What kind of shade is this? I moved it to the top of course.

Hahahaha. Good job! At the top is where it belongs. ☺️