STREAMING/SALES strategy and discussion

All of you naughty people who listened before release better stream the hell out of this like it is your very first time!  She can’t count on just those of us who held out!

6 minutes ago, Shane said:

All of you naughty people who listened before release better stream the hell out of this like it is your very first time!  She can’t count on just those of us who held out!

I'm waiting here just like a Madame X virgin with the rest of you!! Honestly, I'm just as excited in anticipation of listening to the REAL release as I was when I FINALLY found the vinyl rip a couple nights ago....lol. 

57 minutes ago, Voguerock said:

Great news!!

How about USA? What is her position?

It will be released on midnight in the US, Right now is 11.10 pm US EST, around 50 more minutes in EST, 

Edited by metalissimo
Info

17 hours ago, RyanAnth4 said:

47 countries , only 2 its not is Denmark and Ireland , no taste 

47 and counting!..how's MX faring in IRE and DEN?

Sorry, posted in the wrong thread.

Hope MX hits # 1 in US ITunes!

Edited by toujours

23 minutes ago, M.Dolla said:

I’m sorry if this has been answered but I bought one of the bundles from her website with the digital album does anyone know when we should get it?

I'm wondering the same thing. I never received an email for Dark Ballet last week so I just assumed it would be included in the email this week but....

Image result for madonna i'm waiting gif

Starting to wonder if any email is coming.....lol

Faz Gostoso ft Anitta is the most streamed track from the album on YT with over 40k views in an hour

Others are long behind at the moment

Anybody knows if is there an album for redeem with the tickets for Paris MadameX concerts?

Another question: I have bought mine in amazon and was thinking of buying in  apple iTunes, but did not find a way, maybe because I already have Apple Music.

2 hours ago, rodials said:

Anybody knows if is there an album for redeem with the tickets for Paris MadameX concerts?

Another question: I have bought mine in amazon and was thinking of buying in  apple iTunes, but did not find a way, maybe because I already have Apple Music.

U have to select itunes store to purchase the music not the Apple Music 

41 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Faz Gostoso up no. 3 in Brazil and 13 in Portugal

It's a hit! There's no way a Brazilian will not love this!