MEDELLIN: first single (cover reveal) + more MADAME X teasers

5 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

I'm so confused. She ranted about how albums have a million guest features and no musical consistency , then turns around and does exactly that, including working with some notable homophobes. I'm trying to be excited, but I'm kind of heartbroken. The consistent, focused musical work we were hoping for is seemingly gone.

wtf are you talking about? Most of the songs are just her and one other writer. And Quavo isn't even the one that said anything homophobic, that was Offset.

4 minutes ago, Douglaslisboa said:

@madonna if you’re here, take it and put on that cover right now

57188234_842714769413334_802631827869768

I love the cover, but this one is way better, that title isn't centered.

12 minutes ago, davejr. said:

I have the same feeling. 

dont burst everyone's bubble! This era is different from the last three---no mainstream U.S. features, there is a musical influence/theme AND image that seems solid, Mirwais, NO LEAKS---shes being risky in a way that doesnt seem pandering...  lets listen, absorb and then whine....

by only complain is the cover is RH to me...very similar.

image.png

Edited by badboydrunkby6

1 minute ago, drunkbysix said:

The album cover, minus the off centered writing, is beautiful.

its only three features people. Relax.

I’m actually starting to think that it’s meant to be off centered and they’re trying to make the cover a bit quirky with the slightly distorted text, neck being cropped and the whole pic looking a bit grainy. 

4 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Don't even bother with these people

yeah i'm just skimming past the absurdity...stay excited. we can actually judge when it drops. i love the cover and tracklisting looks promising especially with so few writers on board!!!

Just now, MichaelDieker said:

This is going to be so epic, omg this summer is ALL ABOUT MADAM X!!!

I dont see it on my apple music

2 minutes ago, loowee said:

I’m actually starting to think that it’s meant to be off centered and they’re trying to make the cover a bit quirky with the slightly distorted text, neck being cropped and the whole pic looking a bit grainy. 

Now that you mention it, I agree. I think the font being placed like that is meant to be a little avant- grade. It will take some getting used to, but I prefer just that face. It’s got to be one of her most striking covers 

13 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

I'm so confused. She ranted about how albums have a million guest features and no musical consistency , then turns around and does exactly that, including working with some notable homophobes. I'm trying to be excited, but I'm kind of heartbroken. The consistent, focused musical work we were hoping for is seemingly gone.

Speak for yourself.