MEDELLIN: first single (cover reveal) + more MADAME X teasers

1 minute ago, Lolo said:

Oh my I thought it was BS too. So apparently that’s the song that is GREAT 

:lol:

Yes.. I scream so hard wen I read "A cha cha cha instructor" :lol:

30 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Guys, my sources just confirmed to me that Maluma has not one but TWO songs on Madonna's album. Also, she can't say anything about the song but she said to me that it's "pure fire" (Puro Fuego in spanish).

Is your source Ingrid Casares? lol

F6FC8C41-4FD2-4BA0-9CAF-7EC0320FB8DC.jpeg

Edited by MLVC82

16 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Guys, my sources just confirmed to me that Maluma has not one but TWO songs on Madonna's album. Also, she can't say anything about the song but she said to me that it's "pure fire" (Puro Fuego in spanish).

So awesome. Thanks!!!

2 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

I just want to say (even if Madame X hasn't been released yet) that hopefully we won't have to wait another 4 years for new music...

Me too! In fact,  I think we deserve a Christmas album this year for being so patient. LOL  😄

1st single: April

Album preorder: April

May: Live Performances

May: Tour tickets on sale (album bundle: one ticket one free album download)

June: 1st week sale: US: 350k. worldwide: 750k

24 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Oh Jairo, you're full of surprises 🙂

25 minutes ago, Jairo said:

I think he  added lyrics to an already recorded  track and then they ve record ed a ballad...just guessing to kill time

1 hour ago, Nightvision said:

Sorry if this has been posted already

from music news facts twitter:

Madonna will reportedly release her new album "Madame X" on Friday, June 14th!

❌

"MEDELLÍN" has a length of 4:57 and the album will available for pre-order tomorrow, April 17th.

https://mobile.twitter.com/musicnewsfact/status/1118128510885695488

maybe we’ll get the tracklist tomorrow?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I will be on holiday!!!! :americanlife: 

33 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Someone said that yesterday. That Maluma just added the final touches to another song 

1 minute ago, caba1 said:

Someone said that yesterday. That Maluma just added the final touches to another song 

Yes, that was most likely the case. 

If you remember, Medellin appeared on the chart that M published by accident on insta with the different song titles, and then Maluma joined her in the studio much later.

40 minutes ago, Jairo said:

It's clearly "Loca" or "Crazy" since he called her Ms. Crazy.

I think the features are:

- Maluma (2x)

- Anitta

- Nakhane

- Dino D'Santiago

The Batukadeiras will not be considered a feature and Swa Lee was recording a song with Anitta that day they met on the studio.

6 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

I think the features are:

- Maluma (2x)

- Anitta

- Nakhane

- Dino D'Santiago

The Batukadeiras will not be considered a feature and Swa Lee was recording a song with Anitta that day they met on the studio.

Mikky Blanco was in Lisbon and tagged in a video cast, so i think he's involved