MEDELLIN: first single (cover reveal) + more MADAME X teasers

The visuals are outstanding and have exceeded my expectation. I can only hope the music is just as good but I’ll try not to expect too much then get disappointed. Really looking forward to tmr. 

Edited by iamme

7 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

Remember the rumor about the line "1, 2 cha cha", this is def from Medelin song!

I remember saying it was fake..because it was to random for a song :lol:

3 minutes ago, iamme said:

The visuals are outstanding and have exceeded my expectation. I can only hope the music is just as good but I’ll try not to expect too much then get disappointed. Really looking forward to tmr. 

Good 🙂

Just now, Suedey said:

I'm getting HUNG UP vibes from the cha cha clip guyS!!! 

She's not playing around this time, we're getting a real lead single that is worthy of her, I just feel it.

4 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

13 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

Remember the rumor about the line "1, 2 cha cha", this is def from Medelin song!

So brilliant. If this is the end of the video, we are in for something spectacular!!!!!!! Oh my god. I can’t wait. Got all my friends and clients excited as well 🤣

3 minutes ago, Andra said:

She's not playing around this time, we're getting a real lead single that is worthy of her, I just feel it.

7 minutes ago, Suedey said:

I'm getting HUNG UP vibes from the cha cha clip guyS!!! 

Me too. This will be as massive as HU!!!!

I need a Xanax !  I can't go to sleep ! I wonder how many pages this thread will accumulate by tomorrow morning .) 

Cha Cha Cha Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MTV is hyping an announcement tomorrow, not the video premiere. So it could be the album announcement + pre-order tomorrow and the video on 04.24!

20 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

We also thought...singy singy singy...like a bird on a wingy wingy wingy...was FAKE.....and then......

3 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

MTV is hyping an announcement tomorrow, not the video premiere. So it could be the album announcement + pre-order tomorrow and the video on 04.24!

Nice, fingers crossed. 🙏

4 minutes ago, ricardoanaya1102 said:

Will the song be available at midnight in every country? And the video? 

No. If it were, it would already have been available New Zealand, Australia, Japan etc. And it isn't.

23 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

Oh my I thought it was BS too. So apparently that’s the song that is GREAT 

:lol:

1 minute ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Only WE understand "it" :lmao:

It’s all been hilarious so far. I’m glad I didn’t miss a thing. 

I feel like It’ll be tomorrow morning 9-10am in NYC...but also I think it’s clear we’ll hear the song tomorrow since M’s showed us the cover with the date...so rest assured song will be heard! Video probably not, and hopefully announcement and album cover art +preorders blah blah blah and all that jazz 

Guys, my sources just confirmed to me that Maluma has not one but TWO songs on Madonna's album. Also, she can't say anything about the song but she said to me that it's "pure fire" (Puro Fuego in spanish).