MEDELLIN: first single (cover reveal) + more MADAME X teasers

1 hour ago, CalinB said:

Guys, where do we post when we need help in fighting back on unprofessional press that is disrespecting Madonna? There must be some of you that want to help out with pushing back. I did my part in the comment section.

Please do the same. Need help with this E! News story... this people are just shockingly bad!

Why do you bring this shit here? If people click even to vote down or comment they give visits and the firm PROFITS. So they will make more negative videos! 

Bringing here that negativity only fuels the bad press, it's not that hard to understand. 

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Why do you bring this shit here? If people click even to vote down or comment they give visits and the firm PROFITS. So they will make more negative videos! 

Bringing here that negativity only fuels the bad press, it's not that hard to understand. 

Thank you!!!

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

This. I never understand why fans post shit like this. Ignore it.

Just now, Crux said:

Someone on another forum just said: "There's 5 feature songs on the album, but someone appears twice". 

Wonder who it is.

I pray for nakhane!

5 minutes ago, Crux said:

Someone on another forum just said: "There's 5 feature songs on the album, but someone appears twice". 

Wonder who it is.

I believe it's Maluma, Medellín and Indian summer

42 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Does this look legit? FROM A PAGE ON FAKEBOOK. Hope it's true and we also get a physical release

57154743_1636557573114138_68270980058924

Maybe the album version is solo??

2 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

I can’t believe I’m going to wake up to a new Madonna song tomorrow

Yes, it's exciting. What are your thoughts on all you've seen so far? 

7 minutes ago, Crux said:

Wonder who it is.

5?? I only hoped for two... anyway

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

We knew about Anitta and Maluma. Also Nakhane and the choir. So its shouldnt be a surprise. 

Anita

Maluma

Nakhane

Mykki Blanco

Dino D'Santiago (maybe as a back up singer?)

Swae Lee?

16 minutes ago, Crux said:

Wonder who it is.

According to the same "someone" (Mr. S in the ATRL forum), there will be 13 tracks on the standard edition of the album, and 15 tracks on the deluxe edition.

3 minutes ago, Msig said:

According to the same "someone" (Mr. S in the ATRL forum), there will be 13 tracks on the standard edition of the album, and 15 tracks on the deluxe edition.

Good number of tracks. Can't wait for the day I get both. Stores with M posters everywhere at launch. Got to get in early and put my name on some!

2 minutes ago, Msig said:

There were 16 tracks listed on that flip chart in the studio. 15 tracks is actually great! Last time we got 25, but honestly it was too much 😂

13 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Yes, it's exciting. What are your thoughts on all you've seen so far? 

I was surprised by how mellow I’ve been about this era. I suppose because it’s been 14 months since we got the first pic of her in the studio but yesterday when the rollout began, it all hit me and I have been transported back in my mind over the last 24 hours to the emotions you feel at the start of a Madonna era, it’s indescribable and something only a Madonna fan can understand.This is the12th era I’ve properly experienced (Erotica onwards) and I’m finally so so excited. The effort she has put in with the visuals, the looks, the video’s is astounding and it’s great to finally see her deviate from the usual release roll out strategy. I don’t know what to expect tomorrow and I can’t wait for the moment leading up to taking that big deep breath and pressing play like all the times before. It’s taken so long and then all of a sudden it’s all happened so fast. 

38 minutes ago, Crux said:

Wonder who it is.

Maybe the Orquestra de Batukadeiras de PT counts as a feature? I would guess they are on multiple tracks

10 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

I was surprised by how mellow I’ve been about this era. I suppose because it’s been 14 months since we got the first pic of her in the studio but yesterday when the rollout began, it all hit me and I have been transported back in my mind over the last 24 hours to the emotions you feel at the start of a Madonna era, it’s indescribable and something only a Madonna fan can understand.This is the12th era I’ve properly experienced (Erotica onwards) and I’m finally so so excited. The effort she has put in with the visuals, the looks, the video’s is astounding and it’s great to finally see her deviate from the usual release roll out strategy. I don’t know what to expect tomorrow and I can’t wait for the moment leading up to taking that big deep breath and pressing play like all the times before. It’s taken so long and then all of a sudden it’s all happened so fast. 

Well said, I know what you mean. After all the waiting and the 'soon' running joke, she has hit us all for hard and fast. It's overwhelming and awesome. You're right about this being only something a Madonna fan can understand. It's really special.