MEDELLIN: first single (cover reveal) + more MADAME X teasers

41 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Guys, where do we post when we need help in fighting back on unprofessional press that is disrespecting Madonna? There must be some of you that want to help out with pushing back. I did my part in the comment section.

Please do the same. Need help with this E! News story... this people are just shockingly bad!

Just clicked, disliked and left.

Only 1 day we have to wait !! 😉😉

Screenshot_2019-04-16-09-57-16.jpg

42 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Guys, where do we post when we need help in fighting back on unprofessional press that is disrespecting Madonna? There must be some of you that want to help out with pushing back. I did my part in the comment section.

Please do the same. Need help with this E! News story... this people are just shockingly bad!

When stupid people try to bring anyone down it is always about themselves. Keep focused on the amazing possitive reaction she is getting and they will soon become irrelevant.😀

It’s her singing happy birthday to someone. I saw the video on fb somewhere. Obviously a look for a video shoot or photo shoot! Might this be the “saint” look?

4 minutes ago, robster said:

It’s her singing happy birthday to someone. I saw the video on fb somewhere. Obviously a look for a video shoot or photo shoot! Might this be the “saint” look?

Is this from the Snapchat?

Just now, M_Sinner said:

Is this from the Snapchat?

Nope, looks like a video she sent to a birthday party because she couldn’t be at the party in person! So she sent a video singing happy birthday, to someone with the initials JB...

4 minutes ago, robster said:

Nope, looks like a video she sent to a birthday party because she couldn’t be at the party in person! So she sent a video singing happy birthday, to someone with the initials JB...

Jean Baptiste?

anyway I hope this is the ESC look. 

8 minutes ago, Nikki said:

just to let everyone know that the monsters and madonna haters are in full force on THIS video, which is the full length version. Madonna fans, spread the love!

Just don't click on this shit. Click bate! I will not give them the views.

Just don't post this shit in this forum.

Posting these videos is spreading hate not love.

Let's post only positive news articles and videos.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. My opinion is, I don't care what people that dislike Madonna have to say.

8 minutes ago, robster said:

I think is when M surprised Isamaya Ffrench on the set with a birthday cake the other week...

send out.JPG

4 minutes ago, ITG said:

Just don't post this shit in this forum.

Posting these videos is spreading hate not love.

Let's post only positive news articles and videos.

Yes!

Yes!

and Yes!!!

2 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Hard to believe that the drought has ended. . . :dead:

Wasn't it the other week that we were DYING and still knew nothing:dead:and now look at us.

Guest Marco

What wonderful news to wake up to. :wow:

This is easily one of Madonna’s finest single covers. It practically SCREAMS duet. You can already tell she has organic chemistry with Maluma - something she greatly lacked with Justine in 4 Minutes:fag:

I’m in awe over the promo roll out thus far. So happy to experience in first hand an era without leaks or any last minute change of plans. :clap:

1 minute ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Does this look legit? FROM A PAGE ON FAKEBOOK. Hope it's true and we also get a physical release

57154743_1636557573114138_68270980058924

no the video coming tmrw

8 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Does this look legit? FROM A PAGE ON FAKEBOOK. Hope it's true and we also get a physical release

57154743_1636557573114138_68270980058924

Can not be. We already know that the Video will premier tomorrow, Wednesday on MTV,  and than will be available for streaming by Friday. She will then perform live on MTV/TRL the following Wednesday the 24th. 

Hope she performs at one of the two Billboard music awards...

• Billboard Latin Music Awards: April 25 in Las Vegas

• Billboard Music Awards (on NBC): Wednesday, May 1st at 8 PM EST

• M performs on The 2019 Eurovision Song Contest in Tel Aviv on the 18th of May.

June, 2019:

• MTV Movie Awards: Jun 15th at Barker Hangar, Santa Monica, CA