MEDELLIN: first single (cover reveal) + more MADAME X teasers

8 minutes ago, alquemist said:

Some official German newspage just posted this alleged audio of the new track, but it‘s “Superpop“ #facepalm #waitingfortherealdeal

https://www.n-tv.de/leute/Madonna-wird-mit-Medellin-politisch-article20970543.html

Def a Madonna new song but not sure it’s Medellín 

22 minutes ago, metalissimo said:

it's weird that Madonna.com hasn't posted anything about Madame X and Medellin.  I'm wondering if their team has received their paychecks or not.

That's why no-one visits the site.

If you want up to date news you visit Madonna forums.

It's a shame....but at least we get official merch there.

26 minutes ago, metalissimo said:

it's weird that Madonna.com hasn't posted anything about Madame X and Medellin.  I'm wondering if their team has received their paychecks or not.

People hardly go to Madonna.com for news like they did years ago. Most people’s eyeballs are glued to their social media feeds now. Anybody interested in news will just look at what’s posted on her social media accounts.

5 hours ago, cardiganstarlet said:

The Guardian article that someone posted earlier is a little shady. Suggesting that M has likely lifted this persona from underground DJ Madam X (who????)... a very odd argument is crafted that ultimately goes nowhere except showing how once again the Guardian just can’t report on her without being negative.

Im excited to see the positive reactions on social media tho.

EDGING to wake up to new M music within days 🤞🏻

That article was so annoying. Typical mindless and slightly snooty Madonna bashing. If Madame X has existed in popular culture since the start of the 20th century why is it ok for that DJ to appropriate the name but not Madonna. Such a joke. And of course Madonna is ripping off the underground rather than a homage to a classic film - as she is known to often do. Just bullshit. 

1 hour ago, metalissimo said:

I guess that's because only you get still in official webpages when the rest of the world uses social media.

Guys, where do we post when we need help in fighting back on unprofessional press that is disrespecting Madonna? There must be some of you that want to help out with pushing back. I did my part in the comment section.

Please do the same. Need help with this E! News story... this people are just shockingly bad!

2 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Guys, where do we post when we need help in fighting back on unprofessional press that is disrespecting Madonna? There must be some of you that want to help out with pushing back. I did my part in the comment section.

Please do the same. Need help with this E! News story... this people are just shockingly bad!

sad

6 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Disrespectful indeed but what can you expect? It’s popular to hate on Madonna. Whatever. When she slays everyone with her new album, these people are gonna feel like idiots that they are! 

1 hour ago, CalinB said:

CalinB,  they are obnoxious,  ignorant fools.  Unfortunately E news presenters now are like that.  There are not proper critics, journalists, presenters etc. They have no appreciation for music history or greatness. Don't let them worry you or spoil your enjoyment as they are not worth your time.  They want to appear bratty and rude because they think it is cool.  Why entertainment shows are pretty much worthless.  They can't even get details correct but only mindless brats listen to them anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Apparently MTV is hosting a party in Times Square tomorrow to promote the Medellin single. And on the 24th Madonna will perform on MTV TRL. 

079C2925-D109-4F47-B9D1-CCBC182A050A.jpeg

E77BA5BB-A8BA-4338-B6CD-343BB4F9A74E.jpeg

Where did you get that info from that M will perform at MTV TRL on April 24? 

People, that is me tonight waiting for Medellín:

expectativa.jpg