MEDELLIN: first single (cover reveal) + more MADAME X teasers

12 minutes ago, fandonna said:

they better release the song on all

platform simultaneously. an exclusive release is a very stupid strategy these days.

Well, they get a pay check for giving MTV the exclusive premiere (to a very limited audience) and they can officially debut the song/video on all platforms on Friday. Sounds like a win-win situation if that’s the case.

14 minutes ago, fandonna said:

they better release the song on all

platform simultaneously. an exclusive release is a very stupid strategy these days.

and who watches mtv anyway? i'm assuming it will be on their website as well. and i guess an exclusive for two days at least makes the date make much more sense. 

5 hours ago, Mensch said:

he doesn’t care for M

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I have said this before - again, seriously - I am tired to be made known about some asshole "not caring for Madonna". Please. Not in a time like this, especially. I don't come to MadonnaNation to see things like that written. 

My guess is that an “exclusive” means that mtv will have the first article up on the web with a link to the YouTube/Vevo video. You’ll only be able to access the video by going through mtv’s social posts or article online. The tv airing is an afterthought. After a few hours or a day, the link on YouTube goes public and mtv will have cashed in on all the initial traffic and hype from the fan base (meaning, as money). That’s my guess.

I am ready for the Video!!!! Do you have a draft exiting comment ready to post when the video premier on YouTube?  As a group, we need to make sure that at least the top 100 or so comments (with the most likes) are positive and uplifting! 🙂 Hope we will all take some time to read and like  ✅ positive comments when we watch the video on release day at least!

I plan to add at least one (with lots of emojis, they do get a lot more likes). 🙂

30 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I have said this before - again, seriously - I am tired to be made known about some asshole "not caring for Madonna". Please. Not in a time like this, especially. I don't come to MadonnaNation to see things like that written. 

I’m not going to hold back on telling you guys someone heard the song and what they said. Technically, what he said wasn’t negative. 

You have to accept that some people don’t have to listen to M and saying it on here would be pointless if it weren’t for the fact that they heard the song... I’m just relaying what I heard. It actually got me excited! 

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

You have to accept that some people don’t have to listen to M and saying it on here would be pointless if it weren’t for the fact that they heard the song... I’m just relaying what I heard. It actually got me excited! 

Mensch, do you know if that song will be released soon? (before the album)

23 minutes ago, caba1 said:

Mensch, do you know if that song will be released soon? (before the album)

I have no idea but the comment was about the Maluma song...which is out Wednesday! 

I SAW a clip on someone’s phone of the video shoot and Madonna dancing in front of the camera with backup dancers...I believe shirtless black male dancer + like 2 other dancers behind her and she was wearing the sparkly top with wide bottoms of the same print and they were dancing! 

43 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I have no idea but the comment was about the Maluma song...which is out Wednesday! 

I SAW a clip on someone’s phone of the video shoot and Madonna dancing in front of the camera with backup dancers...I believe shirtless black male dancer + like 2 other dancers behind her and she was wearing the sparkly top with wide bottoms of the same print and they were dancing! 

that's Killers right? that is supposed to be the disco song.

"Medellín" will most likely be released in New Zealand in less than 6.5 hrs :wow:

OMG! :dramatic:

2 minutes ago, cardiganstarlet said:

Receipts?

New releases are usually available on all music services from midnight on the release date.

In less than 6.5 hours, midnight will have passed in New Zealand 😱

8 minutes ago, Msig said:

New releases are usually available on all music services from midnight on the release date.

In less than 6.5 hours, midnight will have passed in New Zealand 😱

but this isn't a typical release. whatever is happening on wednesday will probably be simultaneous and probably not at midnight. 

Oh wow . LOVE LOVE LOVE the single cover . It's so carefree and fresh . 

So looking forward to this era !

7 minutes ago, bardo said:

but this isn't a typical release. whatever is happening on wednesday will probably be simultaneous and probably not at midnight. 

That could make sense, provided that the song itself isn't released until the music video has premiered.

This woman is simply genius. Everything about her is just... mind blowing. The artistry, the taste, the vision...like noone else.  We love you Madame ❌ 

1EEEFA8C-FD58-4755-9CAD-1DAAA386823C.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Msig said:

That could make sense, provided that the song itself isn't released until the music video has premiered.

yeah i think that the most logical theory so far is that mtv has an exclusive of some kind, which is probably the music video and would explain why it's happening two days before the weekly cycle begins. then on friday (midnight across the world) the single will be officially released. that's my best guess right now.

1 minute ago, Lereve1111 said:

This woman is simply genius. Everything about her is just... mind blowing. The artistry, the taste, the vision...like noone else.  We love you Madame ❌ 

1EEEFA8C-FD58-4755-9CAD-1DAAA386823C.jpeg

wow great pic.  I would love if this is actually the album cover.  Very iconic.

What's the point of having an MTV deal ir you're only launching the audio? Come on guys, the official video is coming out this Wednesday. Diana Kunst team already confirmed it on Instagram.

it's weird that Madonna.com hasn't posted anything about Madame X and Medellin.  I'm wondering if their team has received their paychecks or not.

Edited by metalissimo
clear