MEDELLIN: first single (cover reveal) + more MADAME X teasers

Beautiful cover of our Queen. Love Love Love the bridal cowgirl vibe with the Ruby red lips and soft buttery blonde hair.

5 hours ago, vertigokane said:

Madonna’s twitter updated with the new imagery. 

F4A35701-39EF-4916-8A4B-ACA1A46D44B0.jpeg

I love the way her Twitter and YouTube account look now... ready for the new ERA!!!!  Can't wait!!!!!

3 minutes ago, CalinB said:

I love the way her Twitter and YouTube account look now... ready for the new ERA!!!!  Can't wait!!!!!

I can’t wait to see what photo(s) are used to update her Apple Music page. We’ve had the same photo since MDNA!

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
8 hours ago, Marcelox said:

So hot!  And I bet the video and song will be just as hot!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Amelia said:

So hot!  And I bet the video and song will be just as hot!!!!!

Nice idea, hopefully the tour starts until late September, the VMA’s will be on NYC on August 19 in the Radio City Music Hall!

jesus... some gays and feminists are so dramatic on social media. Saying that they lost respect for her, that she is over and bullshit like that. Hope the song is great so they will eat all it up

1 minute ago, caba1 said:

jesus... some gays and feminists are so dramatic on social media. Saying that they lost respect for her, that she is over and bullshit like that. Hope the song is great so they will eat all it up

Can we please not bring negativity into a positive thread just this once. These people always say stuff like this, just ignore them.

2 minutes ago, caba1 said:

Even worse are the people judging the song before even hearing it. Idiots. 

Just now, impr3ssive_instant said:

Can we please not bring negativity into a positive thread just this once. These people always say stuff like this, just ignore them.

THIS and Third Wave feminists have become a joke, the first they do is attack other women. Such feminism huh?

Forget about the drones on social media.  

We have a new Madonna album and era to look forward to and discuss together on this forum with other Madonna fans from all over the world.  .  

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

why? is maluma a sexist/homophobe/who knows what else?

He has a song called Cuatro Babys (Four babies), which talks about the four women he has and do as he pleases. A lyric reads: they fuck (chingan) when I want. The song caused quite a stir some years ago in LatAm, particularly among feminist discourse.

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

LOL

That made me laugh

SJW's are so exhausting...

7 hours ago, Kim said:

MTV DISCUSSION HERE

Thanks for making topics for different queries. .  Makes it much easier to find things out with the threads all moving so fast.  Great times ahead ! 

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

2 minutes ago, Icykiller said:

He has a song called Cuatro Babys (Four babies), which talks about the four women he has and do as he pleases. A lyric reads: they fuck (chingan) when I want. The song caused quite a stir some years ago in LatAm, particularly among feminist discourse.

This, but many of the Latin songs in every genre (Salsa, Vallenato, Merengue, and reggaeton) have disrespectful lyrics to women, so it's ridiculous to point Maluma as sexist just because of that, when you have plenty of songs daily on the radio and the media talking about the same topics.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

People have been bashing Madonna for decades.  Ignore, move on and enjoy the new era!

7 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Forget about the drones on social media.  

We have a new Madonna album and era to look forward to and discuss together on this forum with other Madonna fans from all over the world.  .  

Yes please!! 🙌

so? where's the criticism for bey's faux feminism movement when she always collaborates with jay z and other problematic people? im sure those complaining are jealous Kylie/janet/gags/cher fans