MEDELLIN: first single (cover reveal) + more MADAME X teasers

I was on my lunch when I had a chance to check the forum and was trying to contain myself lol

We have a first official single and release date I expect this week an official press announcement 

Can't wait!

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Video coming Wednesday. Releasing the song and video at the same time. Very smart! I was afraid she would release the song and wait a month to release the vid when all the buzz has fizzled. She's on top of things!

2 minutes ago, insilico said:

This is insane, I cannot leave this thread with all the goodies arriving every minute, everything is so on point, just flawless

100% Agree with you!! I don't think I've done an ounce of work today!!!! Oooops!!! O8-) I'm way too excited about this!!!

6 minutes ago, Johnny92080 said:

100% Agree with you!! I don't think I've done an ounce of work today!!!! Oooops!!! O8-) I'm way too excited about this!!!

Likewise for me....unable to concentrate like AT ALL!! Only her!!!!!

Nice, everything so far. And I like that she seems to be working with some very hot and creative people at the moment like @ibkamara and @dianakunst

Does anyone know if she's still with Livenation for the music release?

Just now, Jairo said:

I'm so happy Diana Kunst is the director of the video! I love her work with Rosalía.

And this shows just how Latin music is much more than reggaeton, guys. 

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

it would be amazing if the new video continues to be a story, just like in the teaser and the examples. (opposed to a stylish fashion video). 🙂

16 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Indeed! When was the last time she had a female director?

I believe the last time (at least for a music video) was Secret in 1994 with Melodie McDaniel?

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Of course, I love Rosalia ... but Rosalia is not reggaeton, it's flamenco fusion.  I have tickets to see her this summer.

1 minute ago, Carey said:

I believe the last time (at least for a music video) was Secret in 1994 with Melodie McDaniel?

wow, weird. I thought other females were on board in other vids! 

20 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Video coming Wednesday. Releasing the song and video at the same time. Very smart! I was afraid she would release the song and wait a month to release the vid when all the buzz has fizzled. She's on top of things!

Yes! QUEEN is back on the game!

8 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Likewise for me....unable to concentrate like AT ALL!! Only her!!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!! All day it's all been Madame X and Medellin!!!! I mean, It's usually mostly about Madonna anyways, usually I just put her on and work but today it's BAD!!!!! No work today LOL

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

wow, weird. I thought other females were on board in other vids! 

yeah i felt like there was too but going through the list she seems to be the last one!