MEDELLIN: first single (cover reveal) + more MADAME X teasers

7 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Where’s this image from? When did it come out? I’ve never seen this...

Is from Megan her choreography..  They film with Maluma all night in the field..  Madonna post the pic of that dress the same night.. 

They film two days in that palace and one in the field with Maluma.. 

1 minute ago, Marcelox said:

Is from Megan her choreography..  They film with Maluma all night in the field..  Madonna post the pic of that dress the same night.. 

I thought the dress from the moon was a dark blue dress 

57 minutes ago, Royal T said:

F4-FDF42-B-36-F1-4-AA4-BE50-11378-CE16-BB1-F5-D963-76-A7-46-DA-8-C2-C-766-ABEDD8

On the right, the shoot with Klein which took place at the end of april, and then the slightly different look she was seen sporting during the shoot with Maluma which was shot in March! I wonder if footage of both will be used or how those will all be tied together...

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I thought the dress from the moon was a dark blue dress 

There was two supermoon night shot..  One was the first super moon and the other one was the last super moon of the year..  

Just now, Marcelox said:

There was two supermoon night shot..  One was the first super moon and the other one was the last super moon of the year..  

Ohhh right. I remember that. Oh cool. 

There's HYPE in Colombia, I can tell you. The news are raving about the collaboration, posting pictures and celebrating that her first single is called Medellín.

I can't wait!

1 minute ago, Jairo said:

There's HYPE in Colombia, I can tell you. The news are raving about the collaboration, posting pictures and celebrating that her first single is called Medellín.

I can't wait!

You said Maluma was in  Morocco for reasons relating to the reveal right?  Why is that?

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

You said Maluma was in  Morocco for reasons relating to the reveal right?  Why is that?

According to my sources, they will premiere the song and video in a live broadcast. That they will be together talking about the song. Maluma said yesterday that he was traveling to a new country and that he felt blessed because Music is taking him to other countries and cultures. So, my bet is that Madonna will be traveling to Marrakesch to be with him and talk to MTV about the song and the video.

2 minutes ago, Jairo said:

According to my sources, they will premiere the song and video in a live broadcast. That they will be together talking about the song. Maluma said yesterday that he was traveling to a new country and that he felt blessed because Music is taking him to other countries and cultures. So, my bet is that Madonna will be traveling to Marrakesch to be with him and talk to MTV about the song and the video.

Gotcha. Thanks!

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

That is just promo music from mtv right? 

3 minutes ago, Jairo said:

But will it be released  on itunes/streaming services on Wednesday too? Do you know anything about it?

4 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Meeting in Morocco to talk about a song dedicated to a Colombian city  :lol:  

Just now, santiago said:

But will it be released  on itunes/streaming services on Wednesday too? Do you know anything about it?

Madonna already posted that the song will be out this Wednesday.

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

Ohhh I think maybe some premiere radio spins and the video premiere on MTV and then that all counts and then you have to wait till Friday to actually get the single 

This sounds like a plan , and a good one . Video and radio Wednesday and pre -order  for Fri!

Fuck it. That’s the date so that’s the date. All we can do is stream, purchase and listen and hope people love it and we’ll go from there. Let’s not have a tantrum over the release day and whether it loses streams cause ain’t nothin’ we can do about it. We should celebrate that we officially now know the unveiling of the first single!!! 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Fuck it. That’s the date so that’s the date. All we can do is stream, purchase and listen and hope people love it and we’ll go from there. Let’s not have a tantrum over the release day and whether it loses streams cause ain’t nothin’ we can do about it. We should celebrate that we officially now know the unveiling of the first single!!! 

Hell to the yeah a this!! 🙌