MEDELLIN: first single (cover reveal) + more MADAME X teasers

22 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

Are we for sure this is the lead single of Madame X? Or just an appetiser?

She never does that and the only artists who do it are those who have the first singles released, they bomb then magically become "promo" singles

47 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

I FUCKING HOPE SO!!!!!!!! WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER! PLEASE QUEEN!!! MAKE THIS INCREDIBLE!

What's so shocking to me.....is that even as far back as "MUSIC" we got leaks and info on everything...waaaaaaay before it was gonna' happen.....I don't know how she did.....but FUCKING BRAVO QUEEN!!!! this time it's all according to how she wants to reveal everything !

I remember when "Frozen" leaked on that Singapore fan site. And this era, we have nothing! I'm shocked! Whatever she is doing, it's working!

1 hour ago, luizotaviobarros said:

Someone said a while back that the song does not sound like reggaeton. And I also remember sb saying it sounds a bit like Don’t tell me with a latin vibe. 

I’m dying to know what it sounds like!!!!

That works be amazing and have mass appeal!

33 minutes ago, davejr. said:

somehow Madonna’s team always find a way to sabotage her chart chances. 

Streaming is different. The download will likely be available on Friday morning. People won't just stream as a one off but will continue to. Getting the news it there means people will get to hear about it and add it to their playlists etc in time for Friday! I'm assuming this anyway! 😍

I have complete faith in Mirwais. He is not the one-trick pony that Orbit is. (And I love William Orbit!) But Mirwais can do a floor stomper, a guitar ballad or an atmospheric dreamscape. He is the perfect collaborate for M because he's diverse.

7 minutes ago, Mensch said:

He must’ve heard the album cause he’s amping me up...

“11:11 everywhere. The album that’s going to change lots of things...”

D2AED127-C545-4AC8-8742-051AA97F086A.png

His album is called 11:11 and it will be out in a month or so. He's talking about it.

6 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I have complete faith in Mirwais. He is not the one-trick pony that Orbit is. (And I love William Orbit!) But Mirwais can do a floor stomper, a guitar ballad or an atmospheric dreamscape. He is the perfect collaborate for M because he's diverse.

Actually I have heard Mirwais be described as one trick pony much more often than Orbit. I think we have to wait to see the evolution on this album. Anyways, I dont think Medellin would be produced by Mirwais. More likely: the second disco single.

10 minutes ago, Jairo said:

His album is called 11:11 and it will be out in a month or so. He's talking about it.

Ugh that kind of bums me out...if he’s saying everything will be music-changing,I’m not sure what to believe lol 

he’s just boasting. 

3 minutes ago, Mooncrown11 said:

Beautiful cover!!  Best single cover in a while.  The eye patches seem to be a theme this era ...  Goes with the whole Madame X persona 

I agree that this is the best single cover in a long time. What does that mean for the others and the album cover too? I can't wait to see. ❤️✨👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼

2 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Somebody knows who's the producer of Medellin? Mike Dean?

I have not read anything about the producer...

1 hour ago, MLVC82 said:

I FUCKING HOPE SO!!!!!!!! WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER! PLEASE QUEEN!!! MAKE THIS INCREDIBLE!

What's so shocking to me.....is that even as far back as "MUSIC" we got leaks and info on everything...waaaaaaay before it was gonna' happen.....I don't know how she did.....but FUCKING BRAVO QUEEN!!!! this time it's all according to how she wants to reveal everything !

You said it. This has to be the best roll out ever! Finally!!!