We are all Madame X **NO ADULT CONTENT PLEASE**

1 hour ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

:wow: 

Slide into my dms

26 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Hi Maluma 😜♥️❌

You're not the first to point out, but I refuse to believe! Hahahaha

Im like whats up with  these  hot male madonna stans???

In my country madonna haters who happen to be whoriah stans used to make fun of madonna fans describing as being old gay and ugly but that aint truth at all.

U guys r Unbelievable and beautiful..

Im a failed fan and will skip it. I wont post. So forgive me but i greatly appreciated your beauties. Thanks lol

Edited by veroelectronica

I have to admit that after seeing all the ageism M and M fans get from so many fanbases over the years, I expected to see a lot more older faces. it's awful how a bunch of haters repeating the same bs actually had an impact so I had wrong pre conceived notions

Some great pics. We do have loads of good looking posters.

Let me see what I can come up with.

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

I have to admit that after seeing all the ageism M and M fans get from so many fanbases over the years, I expected to see a lot more older faces. it's awful how a bunch of haters repeating the same bs actually had an impact so I had wrong pre conceived notions

I know! Me and my friend all like Madonna. Im the Stan. They are all into ariane etc and our gay bars will play MODERN Madonna and the crowd love it. Just for context we range from 26-30. So we aren't generation z. I'm sorry I've smoked and I'm not sure if I've digressed. 

You're all 🤯🤯🤯 hot by way.