new album thread (CLOSED)

Guest Future feat Quavo
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

I have an account on GagaDaily as well and they are discussing this Madam X topic like crazy too!

I participated a couple years ago (before I was banned) in some artists rate and Madonna placed around #8 I think. I wonder if that changed at all since then?

Everything has been perfect so far. That’s what I want from her! That kind of intelligence, sophistication and sexiness only Madonna can do. Fantastic, perfect. When the X zooms in and she keeps repeating X towards the end is so amazing. This teaser is a real masterpiece.

31 minutes ago, Economy said:

For me it's the part at the end when it's echoing as she says "Madam X...X...X" gives me chills

I love this dark vibe. Reminds me of a Sherlock homes or even Vera Atkins a female WW spy I had to do an assignment when I was in school

I have an account on GagaDaily as well and they are discussing this Madam X topic like crazy too!

5 minutes ago, Colonel_Sanders said:

there’s excitement and anticipation everywhere, except Madonnatribe 😒

The reaction is overwhelmingly positive across most pop music forums, even at ones where you would expect the reaction to be negative like GagaDaily who has quite a big number of members who are anti-Madonna.

Never visited MadonnaTribe and don't really intend to, but if members there aren't happy with the brilliance of this tease, the concept and the title of the album, they really aren't the brightest. A true Madonna fan has no reason to not like this! Just the video tease brings together all the things that we all love about M - her creative, chameleon-like, genius!