new album thread (CLOSED)

5 minutes ago, Plaything said:

She has never worked so hard on any project before, has she? She must be really proud of the music, otherwise she would not invest so much energy, time and money on the visual part of it. We are such a BLESSED fanbase. Mama is going to slay as hard this year and I am ready! Love everything I have seen so far. Blackdonna looks gorgeous and mysterious.

Agreed 100%!!! 💖💕💓

Madonna

Like A Virgin

True Blue

Who's That Girl

You Can Dance

Like A Prayer

I'm Breathless

The Immaculate Collection

Erotica

Bedtime Stories

Something to Remember

Evita

Ray of Light

Music

GHV2

American Life

Confessions On A Dance Floor

Hard Candy

Celebration

MDNA

Rebel Heart

MADAME X

11 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Omg the mask floating in the air just reminded me of bedtime stories!! 

Yes and the trippy lights just before the Handmaid's Tale bit! 

15 minutes ago, Amelia said:

Love how many here find references she's possibly making of other films, artists, etc., whether she intentionally is aware of it or not.

It will be intentional. She's a lover of books and film & is well educated on both.

3 minutes ago, veroelectronica said:

Is it for  rolling  stone?? Or  twitter???

World wide twitter and USA twitter! A queen

I think the picture of her cutting the apple and the still of her back with pigtails (wearing a mask?!) are from the same video/character. We have seen about 7 characters in this preview video + we know of the video with the drag queens. I believe there are still 3-4 looks to be unveiled...

4 minutes ago, Plaything said:

I think the picture of her cutting the apple and the still of her back with pigtails (wearing a mask?!) are from the same video/character. We have seen about 7 characters in this preview video + we know of the video with the drag queens. I believe there are still 3-4 looks to be unveiled...

I’m not so sure anymore since the blue dress from the Insta post has black embroidery on it and the one with the braids in the teaser seems to be plain. But maybe there’s just some embroidery on the front where you can’t see it in the teaser....