new album thread (CLOSED)

10 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Where are my fellow Admins @Magician, @Kim and @svperstar ??? This is a momentous day on MadonnaNation! 

I'm just catching up! I LOVE it all... and the dark hair really makes her look like MADONNA again (if that makes sense)

I'm seeing a great reaction everywhere!

I love this look!

Screenshot_20190414-142713.jpg

2 minutes ago, Suedey said:

My baby!!! You're here :inlove:

Insta clip already almost 500K views

Let's get it to a million today

Let's get the YouTube clip to a million too. Already at 10K 

:inlove:  THIS IS SO EXCITING!

37 minutes ago, robster said:

I think the clip actually previews two songs. One piano driven, and another one guitar driven. The first one is probably a Mike Dean production while the second is most definately Mirwais!

Do you know if there is still plan to release 2 singles together or is the Maluma one the first single?

Just now, Suedey said:

Tori fans will feel me on this and I'm not saying she's copying her at all but I wonder if the live shows will incorporate different characters and whether we may get different characters on different shows. It would make the experience amazingly theatrical and also means that we'll have to go to more shows to give us conversation points (@Mensch)

I did think of tori when I first saw it - she has created multiple characters a couple of times - for Strange Little Girls and American Doll Posse. But I don’t know they always seemed a bit gimmicky to me. This feels already more authentic. Although SLG had different album covers (as someone already suggested could be the case here) but it always annoyed me that there was never one official one! Having said all that I think this could work out perfectly. 

3 minutes ago, headonfire said:

Oh my god, and the look in the last frame is absolutely stunning. All of them are, but that last one were she looks straight into the camera as the video ends is my absolute favourite.

Screenshot_20190414-142753.jpg

I noticed how light her make-up is in all those different characters, letting her natural beauty shine.

love it!

It’s crazy to think rebel heart videos all had ONE LOOK each in the videos...same for MDNA (mostly one look in GGW and TTTR, and a short outfit changes in GMAYL) and here the teaser, we basically have a closet full of looks and yet to be revealed imagery from other shoots... 

1 minute ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

yes that's her!!

she's amazing!! 😮 

I knew i saw her from somewhere:D yeah she’s really talented 😄 if you know what i mean

I almost fainted whenever she started to sing. First time in 4 years that we have a studio recording of an official song. What a fantastic moment.

5 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Tori fans will feel me on this and I'm not saying she's copying her at all but I wonder if the live shows will incorporate different characters and whether we may get different characters on different shows. It would make the experience amazingly theatrical and also means that we'll have to go to more shows to give us conversation points (@Mensch)

I was thinking the same.. she was filming some 3D hologram at London..  

Just now, Jairo said:

I almost fainted whenever she started to sing. First time in 4 years that we have a studio recording of an official song. What a fantastic moment.

I know! There's nothing like hearing a new Madonna recording and it's been so long since the last batch.

10 minutes ago, Messiah said:

I noticed how light her make-up is in all those different characters, letting her natural beauty shine.

love it!

All the people who bitched that Madonna doesn’t look like herself anymore can shut up now because at 60 she looks exactly like she did like 20 years ago! Im in awe of this woman!!

You guys, her voice sounds so raw and clear!! The very reason American Life is one of my favorite albums and now we get Mirwais to do the same in Madam X!!!!