new album thread (CLOSED)

I will say the more I watch this, I realize NONE of the costumes I saw are from any of these shoots...so can’t wait for the DISCO looks so you can all see the glory I saw!!! 

This seems to be the darker side of the album...I think whatever is revealed next will show the Madame X partying side...

also, sounds like the song playing would be the final song on the album!!! Like she has always done with songs like mer girl, gone, falling free, voices...

18 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

The last 5 seconds of the teaser is pure Mirwais right? Reminds me bit of the RIT Hollywood remix. 

Also I’m So Stupid... whatever that sound is there’s a similar sound on I’m So Stupid. But this versions sounds ground new... and ancient at the same time somehow 

2 minutes ago, Mattress said:

OH MY GOD!

My baby!!! You're here :inlove:

Insta clip already almost 500K views

Let's get it to a million today

Let's get the YouTube clip to a million too. Already at 10K 

9 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I will say the more I watch this, I realize NONE of the costumes I saw are from any of these shoots...so can’t wait for the DISCO looks so you can all see the glory I saw!!! 

This seems to be the darker side of the album...I think whatever is revealed next will show the Madame X partying side...

also, sounds like the song playing would be the final song on the album!!! Like she has always done with songs like mer girl, gone, falling free, voices...

wasn't that Killers song about guns and with a disco instrumental? sounds weird a disco song with a serious topic.

31 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Perfect timing with GOT starting tonight too!! 

:clap:

And series 3 of Hamdaid's Tale also coming #soon. The stars are aligning. The tectonic plates are shifting. 

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

yay no crazy overexposed filte or editing 🙂

Yes I was just going to comment that! Love that her face isn't hidden beyond layers of filters unlike in some previous video clips from the last years. M looks so much prettier like that. 

18 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

YESSSSSSSSS! YESSSSSSSSS! YESSSSSSSSS!

THE TIME HAS COME! MADAME X IS ABOUT TO SERVE! 

Such an amazing album tease. The looks. The concept. EVERYTHING.

I can't contain my excitement! And everything on her own terms. 

Tori fans will feel me on this and I'm not saying she's copying her at all but I wonder if the live shows will incorporate different characters and whether we may get different characters on different shows. It would make the experience amazingly theatrical and also means that we'll have to go to more shows to give us conversation points (@Mensch)