new album thread (CLOSED)

Je suis désolé. It just sounded so different to what I was expecting but Im excited by it. lots more to come. Loving the spy stuff. So great she's been able to keep it under wraps and to get us all thinking the title was something it wasn't

5 minutes ago, tboonen said:

Madonna in London today!

12261890-6921333-image-a-29_1555257904330.jpg

She loves those LV glasses!! She's worn them a lot. She looks great here. 

I just saw the news on Gagadaily that's awesome

Did u guys see the instagram trailer? I like the dark concept. It has a kind of like a female Sherlock homes and James Bond feel

Reminds me of the spy "Vera Atkins" I don't know if anyone here knows her history but when I saw Madonna's Instagram post that's what it reminded me of. I had to do a school project on her when I was in highschool

Edited by Economy

8 minutes ago, runa said:

I’m flabbergasted... once again :drama:

It’s time to bathe my children and take them to bed but all I wanna do is cry and scream.... :nocomment:

:dramatic:

do you think she is still filming? There are at least 12 songs and we know only about 6 videos. There were not previews of the look she had with Maluma and the drag queens.

1 minute ago, caba1 said:

do you think she is still filming? There are at least 12 songs and we know only about 6 videos. There were not previews of the look she had with Maluma and the drag queens.

Probably she didn't want to preview all the videos, I get that

3 minutes ago, Lolo said:

It’s time to bathe my children and take them to bed but all I wanna do is cry and scream.... :nocomment:

Same !

I’m supposed to spend the afternoon with friends but all I want is stay home !! :lol:

3 minutes ago, caba1 said:

If we get more than 3 videos, I’d be so happy!!! I know there’s been lots of filming but it could easily be different shots for the same videos...but I’m praying for lots of video content! 

6 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Play “falling free” and relax...killing time right now is the best thing cause we won’t get another teaser or anything for a few hours at least or tomorrow even...

24 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

She is the TRENDING TOPIC above everything including GOT 

55F7DD97-C374-4AE0-874F-ADB0AE70932E.jpeg

She's not trending above those other tweets.  That's "trending for you."   The top trending is the Maytagpowerhouse.   

Although it's nice that it's getting so many tweets.

1 minute ago, M_Sinner said:

Probably she didn't want to preview all the videos, I get that

yeah. I think she is not done yet because she was still filming this week. I wonder if this will be like a film or short videos for each song. We didn't see these:

1 minute ago, Hobbit said:

I believe that she has not shown many other looks, moreover she has never tagged Adjei so we still have endless surprises waiting for us

For example, I didn't see this look in the clip 

2 minutes ago, caba1 said:

To me it looks like she only film 3 videos and 1 documentary.. 

The L.A theater 2 days of filming 

Maluma 3 days of filming 

Batuke 4 days of filming 

And the Blood moon.. 

1 minute ago, caba1 said:

yeah. I think she is not done yet because she was still filming this week. I wonder if this will be like a film or short videos for each song. We didn't see these:

Yes 🙂