New album thread - cont

9 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Sorry but so-called fans who  turn their backs on her because of late starts at concerts or records they don't like are not fans at all. In fact sorry NOT sorry for my opinions. And I won't call anyone childish or stupid for their opinions so please don't do that - no need for personal insults. 

I stand by statements. Confessions under-performed in the USA in comparison to all other countries. #Lookitup.

OK, GMAYL wasn't great but America is already re-writing history and trying to erase her ground- and record breaking Superbowl performance. Open your eyes. 

As for Australia... she was only late for a couple of shows and the mauling she got in the press was unjustified. She was going through a rough ordeal with Rocco at the time but instead of cancelling the tour she soldiered on. And instead of gratitude she gets abuse from her own fans. Fuck that. 

Anyone who doesn't like her current work can fuck off for all I care. They can go follow other artists. I will not apologise to anyone for defending her. 

Preach it! 

6 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Preach it! 

I will never turn my back on Her but people who have have the exact right as we do who defend her. I went to mdna tour in Scotland and she cut songs. I was at Manchester RHT which was a shambles. I agree about Rocco etc. But if you're not up for it DONT DO IT. RHT ended at material girl. And she was pissy on insta about complaining. She is not a £30 ticket. For people.whove followed her years and see her professionalism decrease (in her eyes) are allowed to be pissed. 

I think I've quoted the wrong user sorry! 

22 minutes ago, rebelgirl said:

a first single with Maluma is almost confirmed ?...

what a pity .. it's not what I've been waiting for 4 long years .. another collaboration as first single ..no!

Confirmed by WHO-EM? 

At the end of the day she's going to do what she wants to do, it wont be for everybody but spending time complaining about something you haven't even heard yet is the height of ridiculousness.

This inanity happens everytime she does something and it's beyond tired. Speculate constructively or maybe take a break? it sucks the joy out of the process like you wouldn't believe.

Just now, Carey said:

At the end of the day she's going to do what she wants to do, it wont be for everybody but spending time complaining about something you haven't even heard yet is the height of ridiculousness.

This inanity happens everytime she does something and it's beyond tired. Speculate constructively or maybe take a break? it sucks the joy out of the process like you wouldn't believe.

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

:rotfl: An Italian radio station being sent exclusively a song days before!!!! 

That doesn't implicate that it could be sent to other radios. Maybe they just know it was sent to the italian one because of the people they know there.

However, true or not, things seem to be coming fast now. 🤩

Why do you think single has to be released on Friday? She didn’t exactly follow that rule...

Living for love single released: 20.12. - Saturday 

Hung up single released: 17.10. - Monday

4minutes single released: 17.03. -Monday

Just now, Milosc89 said:

Why do you think single has to be released on Friday?

I've read that some "older" acts tend to release days before friday to avoid competition. But I can't remember an example of which ones...

Just now, Milosc89 said:

Why do you think single has to be released on Friday?

Because of the new rules from Billboard, they count points from Friday to Thursday, so every artist now releases music on a Friday, unless they’re a streaming monster or whatever to be confident to lose 1 o 2 day of sales.

Guys, I have a friend who works close to Maluma's team. 

The song will be premiered next Wednesday and it has a spanish title that we saw on the blackboard: 'Medellín'. Maluma is joining Madonna next week promoting the single in social media.

I can't tell more details, but my friend told me that it's a really good song. She's coming!

14 minutes ago, Carey said:

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

3 minutes ago, runa said:

It’s funny how everyone has friends. :lol:

I have some friends too, lol

Fvck! I know nobody. :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Jairo said:

The song will be premiered next Wednesday and it has a spanish title that we saw on the blackboard: 'Medellín'. Maluma is joining Madonna next week promoting the single in social media.

I can't tell more details, but my friend told me that it's a really good song. She's coming!

Thanks for sharing sexy Jairo!!!

rhoa-sheree-face_0.gif?itok=gRmCHXG1

54 minutes ago, Suedey said:

I stand by statements. Confessions under-performed in the USA in comparison to all other countries. #Lookitup.

Um she didn't perform Hung Up in the US until the grammys in Feb 06 and it still charted at #7 while the rest of the world was treated with all these great performances at EMAs Star Academy KOKO G-A-Y and Parkinson. All the US got was Letterman and small clips on ET and CBS after the fact. Not a fair comparison. That's like saying the UK dumped her for MDNA when in reality she didn't promote it there. 

Well, I don't have friends but I work in a company that tends to sponsor concerts in my country. I've read somewhere here or in other forum that she has booked Maracana stadium in Brazil and, honestly, I haven't heard that she's coming to Peru. No producer has contacted us for anything related to her and I want to cry. We never gonna have a Madonna concert. 😭😭😭

23 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Wednesday though :/

4 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Wednesday though 😕

Don't worry, there's a huge brand who will have the worldwide exclusive and it's perfect because tomorrow is the beginning of the Holy Week in Catholic countries. Thursday and Friday are Holidays so Wednesday is perfect for LATAM and then a Thursday release worldwide.

5 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Wednesday though 😕

Hope the single gets released on Friday to make use of the entire tracking week.

2 hours ago, Crux said:

Look at how glorious Madame X looks in this list...

Madonna
Like a Virgin
True Blue
Like a Prayer
Erotica
Bedtime Stories
Ray of Light
Music
American Life
Confessions on a Dancefloor
Hard Candy
MDNA
Rebel Heart
Madame X 

It does. I love it!!

7 hours ago, Lolo said:

You’re more fanmade than the list, sweetheart. 

I saw you quoting my and I was already rolling my eyes lol 

7 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Its literally on her artist page. Its 100% real.

Yes I saw that, but why do people say it’s fan made?