New album thread - cont

5 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Maybe robster will confirm the 2 single rumor.

I find it hard to believe she will release on a Wednesday/Thursday.

It makes zero sense to do it that way and not benefit from a full first week of sales and streams.

Shes hired Maluma for a reason to gain a streaming profile, I'm NOT saying the source isn't reliable before everyone crucifys me, but all new music is released on a Friday.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
10 minutes ago, Confessit said:

She's hired Maluma for obvious reasons so why would she make herself loose out on a days worth of sales and streams.

It makes zero sense to release on any other day it has to be Friday.

How is she going to lose out?  So what if she releases it Weds/Thurs? Then all the sales will count for the current week, rather the upcoming.  Do you think the sales/streaming are just going to disappear just because she doesn't start it on a Friday.   No.  I get what you're concerned about, but at this point, thinking Madonna is going to chart another big single is being unrealistic.  I think the goal here is to build momentum for the album and most likely a tour.  We all would love her to score another top 10 single, but this is being unrealistic.  Just enjoy the roll out and RIDE!!!!!!

Edited by Amelia aka Neutrocks

45 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Her hair is super sexy like that. Much better than the super long and wavy hair that she has been doing since Sticky tour. I hope she keeps this hair. She looks breathtaking.

Exactly 

1 minute ago, Amelia said:

How is she going to lose out?  So what if she releases it Weds/Thurs? Then all the sales will count for the current week, rather the upcoming.  Do you think the sales/streaming are just going to disappear just because she doesn't start it on a Friday.   No.  I get what you're concerned about, but at this point, thinking Madonna is going to chart another big single is being unrealistic.  I think the goal here is to build momentum for the album and most likely a tour.  We all would love her to score another top 10 single, but this is being unrealistic. 

I didn't say they would disappear but not benifiting from a full week of sales and streams will effect where the track debuts, and of course that still matters obviously that's why she has been smart enough to reach out to Maluma not just because she loves his work but because he has that gigantic streaming online profile.

It would be plain dumb not to drop on Fridays and enjoy a full first week I still don't believe they will drop it Thursday until it happens next week.

3 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

It’s not unusual to drop a single on Thursday ahead of all the release on Friday 

I didn't realise other acts did it to be honest I've always got new songs I like on their release day which has always been a Friday.

But I except the point.

20 minutes ago, iasonas said:

Friday would be great because that's when the tracking week begins in pretty much every single country worldwide now.

Releasing it on a Thursday means that all first day sales and streams will not count. And an artist like Madonna gets a lot of sales the first day.

Do we need to DM guy oseary.

maybe Thursday is when radio will premiere the single then it will be available to stream on the Friday, this would make more sense as radio will actually have the exclusive over streaming sites for once in a long time

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
1 minute ago, Confessit said:

I didn't say they would disappear but not benifiting from a full week of sales and streams will effect where the track debuts, and of course that still matters obviously that's why she has been smart enough to reach out to Maluma not just because she loves his work but because he has that gigantic streaming online profile.

It would be plain dumb not to drop on Fridays and enjoy a full first week I still don't believe they will drop it Thursday until it happens next week.

You need to chill! It's going to be okay. You don't think it's possible that a momentum could build in listening/buying this track.  Other than hardcore fans, it's not like people are going to come out in droves to listen/buy the track on the first day.  People will still be listening/buying it on Friday as well, if any truth is to it being released Weds/Thurs.  Not only that, it's possible by Friday, the momentum to hear/buy the track will be even bigger.  There is a plan here.  Just enjoy it. 

1 minute ago, Lolasmommy said:

maybe Thursday is when radio will premiere the single then it will be available to stream on the Friday, this would make more sense as radio will actually have the exclusive over streaming sites for once in a long time

I may agree with you. Thursday will be day when they reveal the track and release to radio and YouTube to raise awareness and on Friday it'll be available for streaming, download, sale.

2 minutes ago, Amelia said:

You need to chill! It's going to be okay. You don't think it's possible that a momentum could build in listening/buying this track.  Other than hardcore fans, it's not like people are going to come out in droves to listen/buy the track on the first day.  People will still be listening/buying it on Friday as well, if any truth is to it being released Weds/Thurs.  Not only that, it's possible by Friday, the momentum to hear/buy the track will be even bigger.  There is a plan here.  Just enjoy it. 

I am chilled I don't need a line of anything yet 😜

Thats one way of looking at it the other was what I said about loosing out on a big first week as it's just a day your getting, either way it will be amazing to finally have the new single with us.

3 minutes ago, Kilt said:

I may agree with you. Thursday will be day when they reveal the track and release to radio and YouTube to raise awareness and on Friday it'll be available for streaming, download, sale.

Now that sounds a lot more like it.

If it's Thursday. I'm flying to Spain. I'm gunna see if I can hold out until I'm on the balcony with a glass of cava and listen to it for the first time. .... I'm not promising

8 minutes ago, coco said:

She looks perfect ❤️ 

Love the hair and really hope she keeps it like this for the album launch.

Pray to God she just keeps this flawless look up! No plumping or cheek fillers, she looks like her 2015 best self!

3 minutes ago, JWAD said:

Pray to God she just keeps this flawless look up! No plumping or cheek fillers, she looks like her 2015 best self!

🙏 She really does!

The hair length and color also reminds me of how beautiful she looked in these Vogue Italia shots:

43e22032d64e1f8efe74eaea287255d8.jpg

Vogue-italia-3.png