New album thread - cont

I guess we know why so many wigs and styles and collaborations! She's portraying different characters either in the first video or throughout the whole album. Even those featurings can be part of that multiple personality.

5 hours ago, Jairo said:

Christina Aguilera fans are so pressed right now on Twitter because her now irrelevant artist "invented" a character called "Madam X" during her Bionic Era.

Poor them. 

Christina Aguilera, mmm? Maybe 15 years ago..

7 hours ago, Confessit said:

She will be hitting rehearsals for the Eurovision very soon would she really drop a single and then go into rehearsal mode amd disappear without promoting it first. 

This will be the lead single and after the leaks destroyed any commercial momentum for LFL, now she she has the chance to launch the lead single with a massive event. That was the original intention for LFL on the back on the Grammys and the BRITs Madonna didn't want the song out weeks before.

This is the same. I'm excited as fuck for this but I think it's better and more believable that she rolls out the new single as next month on the eve of the Eurovision when she's got not only her fan audience but 100 million others too. 

But the market has changed for singles. They need time to build and get on playlists. Both Kylie and Slob's lead singles took weeks to get people interested and streamed and chart.

If the single is released this week, by the time Eurovision comes round, it will hopefully have built some momentum and got onto playlists.

Perhaps we should create some themed playlists on Spotify and see if we can spread the word that way.

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

He says her project is going to further Latin music into another level not just for him but for Latin music in general and he’s excited to see when she decides to reveal what they worked on...

Yessss! Give us the 2019 La isla bonita and a big summer smash. Not a big fan of his music, but I like the respect and admiration he shows for Madonna. They seem very genuine.

11 minutes ago, Suedey said:

12 personae  / characters could mean 

12 tracks ?

12 videos ?

Remember Ophelia, Natalie Merchant's album? She released a long and beautiful VHS portraying all characters. I wish Madame X brings 12 characters!!!! 

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Remember Ophelia, Natalie Merchant's album? She released a long and beautiful VHS portraying all characters. I wish Madame X brings 12 characters!!!! 

Yes I love that album! 

I might be wrong but I'm thinking every song has a character/theme/video and potentially they will all link into a "movie"? Maybe for Netflix?

Every character will be Madame "..."  aka Madame "X" ?

I'm sure others might've come to that conclusion also.

I definitely think the track will be big in Latin America and therefore that buzz might translate into worldwide attention? It looks like she's targeting Latin America/Europe with this project which I think are still big markets for her as opposed to the US? Regardless of charts and sales I will be happy with a new album/era.

5 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

A bunch of Kylie loons were also losing their shit at the album possibly being titled (Madame) X 🙄🙄

Those bitches need to chill... the only thing I remember from that laughable project was this...

8CB72E49-81ED-4BCD-B0FF-538608247317.jpeg

3 hours ago, caba1 said:

is Madame X  the album title? what does SST mean?

It's the Sticky & Sweet Tour vinyl edition. Madonna didn't have time in 2010 as she was working on W/E. It's the tenth anniversary of the end of the tour.

30 minutes ago, JWAD said:

It's the Sticky & Sweet Tour vinyl edition. Madonna didn't have time in 2010 as she was working on W/E. It's the tenth anniversary of the end of the tour.

You're kidding me right...

Guest eroticerotic

His songs have very high streaming numbers

unforgettable is almost at 1 billion streams on Spotify alone 

madonna def wants to chart 

9 minutes ago, Master Dita said:

Oh god I will be disappointed if she collaborated with more rappers and shit 😬. But of course will always support her

More rappers and shit ? 

The casual racism in this forum is getting worse by the day :rolleyes: