New album thread - cont

2 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Thank you. I feel so honored looking my post in other forums with the info I shared (even though they didn't tell the source but whatever).

I'm waiting for my friend who will tell me more things prior of the release this week. I can't wait!

:inlove: We can't wait to hear more details!!! :tigger:

So do we think there's any truth to the documentary thing? I mean her trip to Brazil was.docunented. her birthday in Morocco..... 

5 minutes ago, Shaun said:

We're so incredibly lucky. Think about it. We're already in a tizzy over the "X" posts and Madonna's confirmation on Madame X. But we have so much more coming our way. We're in for an era.

I mean, this is all STILL TO COME:

Album title
Album cover
Single releases
Music videos
Album release
Magazine shoots/covers
Promo
Tour announcement
Ticket sales
Set list speculation
Opening night
Meeting other fans at tour stops
Tour filming rumors/confirmation
Tour film premiere
Blu-ray/digital tour film release

So much cummin’ :wow:

5 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

What post is this sorry I can't find it? X 

page 28... 30 pages in two days!

9 hours ago, Jairo said:

Guys, I have a friend who works close to Maluma's team. 

The song will be premiered next Wednesday and it has a spanish title that we saw on the blackboard: 'Medellín'. Maluma is joining Madonna next week promoting the single in social media.

I can't tell more details, but my friend told me that it's a really good song. She's coming!

This was the original post.

1 minute ago, Jairo said:

This was the original post.

THANKS!!!!! 

however I have just agreed to work 14 hours Wednesday. Time for a "cold" methinks 😏

Just now, Flip The Switch said:

Release dates pretty close to the American Life era. Bring that summer jam M! 

American life was my 14th birthday. Was ready hoping I'd have it by my 30th. But if I get a song I'll be happy. 

16 minutes ago, Shaun said:

We're so incredibly lucky. Think about it. We're already in a tizzy over the "X" posts and Madonna's confirmation on Madame X. But we have so much more coming our way. We're in for an era.

Album title
Album cover
Single releases
Music videos
Album release
Magazine shoots/covers
Promo
Tour announcement
Ticket sales
Set list speculation
Opening night
Tour film premiere

Thanks for this post because it proves we are the luckiest fan base in the world. We have so much to look forward to.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

This is all  so exciting.  Can't wait! Whether it's this coming week, or in the next couple of weeks. The roll out is beginning!

I trust @robster, so if he says he can vouch for @Jairo , then I look forward to the new song being released this coming week as he swears to. After all, I don't understand why some one would come here, trying hard to convince people that the song is coming this Wednesday, only for it to be untrue!! 

Christina Aguilera fans are so pressed right now on Twitter because her now irrelevant artist "invented" a character called "Madam X" during her Bionic Era.

Poor them. 

5 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Christina Aguilera fans are so pressed right now on Twitter because her now irrelevant artist "invented" a character called "Madam X" during her Bionic Era.

Poor them. 

Oh. Aside from the fact that NO ONE knows Bionic exists, she spelled it wrong. But let’s face it, what else have they got going on?

8 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Poor them. 

Yes I got some tweets from them. I’m surprised she still has a minor stan presence on Twitter! :rotfl:

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

Oh. Aside from the fact that NO ONE knows Bionic exists, she spelled it wrong. But let’s face it, what else have they got going on?

😏 The Xperience Tour 😏 the title makes me cringe and feel like im back in 2001. I digress. Im SO excited 

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

Album title
Album cover
Single releases
Music videos
Album release
Magazine shoots/covers
Promo
Tour announcement
Ticket sales
Set list speculation
Opening night
Tour film premiere

Got light headed reading all that but in such a good way!! We are not worthy!!! 😍😍😍

31 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Poor them. 

A bunch of Kylie loons were also losing their shit at the album possibly being titled (Madame) X 🙄🙄

Guest eroticerotic

isn't it weird how people think that one person copied another because they use same letters, words from the English dictionary lol

or if someone is inspired by something as if another person can't. be inspired by the same thing either? so strange lol

2 hours ago, Confessit said:

Is she ? I've not read about that I doubt it though what's happening in the states in Early May?

She's gonna be in the states in early May, collecting her GLAAD award May 4th