New album thread - cont

3 minutes ago, ursula said:

My inner psychic sees something... A weird sign... It is made of two bars... crossed... It looks like a +... however, it is rotated... mmmh not sure what it is exactly, though.

🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Samo said:

You left off both US Billboard Physical Singles Sales (#1) and Digital Singles Sales (#1)

I used the charts numbers from Wikipedia. Only the sales secured Hung Up's remarkable Billboard #7. I assume Madonna will compensate the low US radio play with physical sales and streams for her upcoming singles. 📿

7 minutes ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

I used the charts numbers from Wikipedia. Only the sales secured Hung Up's remarkable Billboard #7. I assume Madonna will compensate the low US radio play with physical sales and streams for her upcoming singles. 📿

Hopefully.  If she has a big streaming Artist with her

1 hour ago, mrsmith said:

I love Taylor. I wish Madonna would have released her single in March, because there is literally nothing going on in music land right now. The more she waits, the more competition she has chart wise. 

She's waiting as it's her strategy. 

She has been working on all the promo material for the album ready to unleash following her msssive launch at the EUROVISION next month.

That makes sense why drop new music in March when she knows 2 months later she is performing to a TV audience of millions and millions. 

Im surprised some fans still expect every Monday of this month for something. She will be in lock down rehearsals very soon for the Euro it will all happen next month around the performance, why throw something out and miss out on that all important big week to maximise on commercial potential. 

'The new era will start next month.

5 minutes ago, Confessit said:

She has been working on all the promo material for the album ready to unleash following her msssive launch at the EUROVISION next month.

That makes sense why drop new music in March when she knows 2 months later she is performing to a TV audience of millions and millions. 

Im surprised some fans still expect every Monday of this month for something. She will be in lock down rehearsals very soon for the Euro it will all happen next month around the performance, why throw something out and miss out on that all important big week to maximise on commercial potential. 

She's supposed to be doing a big US show before Eurovision in early May too

8 minutes ago, Confessit said:

In May? lol, of course not.She can not stand so much without publications in Instagram. Another 2 weeks she can not stand

Edited by Anton

Just now, Anton said:

In May? lol, of course not. It already breaks it without instagram. Another 2 weeks she can not stand

I still believe nothing will happen until next month.

2 minutes ago, Samo said:

She's supposed to be doing a big US show before Eurovision in early May too

Is she ? I've not read about that I doubt it though what's happening in the states in Early May?

3 minutes ago, robster said:

BAM! WOOHOO 😮😮😮 I was right!!!

BRAVO!!!!! I still don't know how you did it! can you guess this week's lottery numbers for me too?

Edited by MLVC82

Madame ❌ confirmed 

i personally love it because there there is a theme to the era rather than being all over the place like RH

Edited by tresdrole

Finally the truth...

...what does it actually mean for the album then ?

Is it called Madame X? Is it a hint of what the album is about? 

Or has she launched the X quest to tide us all over until next month ?