New album thread - cont

42 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

Actually, the single has a great chance. I alwlays thought LFL had no chance, but this song does. It’s one of the best lead singles I have ever heard of hers. Get ready 🙂

r u just trolling or have u heard and where?

48 minutes ago, Magician said:

No

Imagine if M presents Mariah the award 😄

then of course makes it all about herself :wow:

6 minutes ago, Shaun said:

He hasn’t heard shit.

I'm starting to think it's all bs too

All this peolpe claiming they heard the track keep repeating the same cliche and generic statements without really describing (where there is really no reason not give a real description since it's hardly a leak) so yea I'm convinced radios dont have it yet and nobody's heard shit

1 hour ago, Suedey said:

The US hasn’t cared for Madonna since Music let’s face it. Super Bowels was pretend LUV. She will always have Europe and South America locked down. Asia also to a certain extent but she has also lost Oz (but they love that shit Pink so they have awful taste anyway and they don’t deserve her after the RHT fiasco)

What a shitty, childish thing to say. And wholly unnecessary and inaccurate. 

Madonna had the U.S in the palm of her hands during the Confessions era as well as the lead up to the Super Bowl. It’s her own fault for releasing the abomination that is GMAYL that made the U.S turn their back on her afterwards. 

And it was Madonna who didn’t tour Australia for 20 years after the Girlie Show. Then came back with inexcusable tardiness during the RHT. 

So let’s stop the generalization of entire countries, shell we? 

10 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

An attention seeker, let him be

Hmmmm you know, I thought that might be the case but trust me. I have known robster for a long time. And I do know more, however, I told the person that has the song details to not leak it and to go away because Madonna would not be happy! I’m not sorry about that decision but trust me when I say it’s a GREAT song 

23 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

This thread is really depressing when it should not be.     People getting stuck into her fan base - which they are supposed to be part of..  Worrying about other singers.  Also, where has all this awful putting down of other countries come from ?   Happens all the time now.  This forum is called Madonnanation - the word nation is so wonderful, apt and lovely in that we all can enjoy Madonna together.  Yet all this putting down of other countries.  Love that so many nationalities,  genders, age groups can enjoy Madonna and sad that there is so much insulting of differences. 

God bless you. 🧡

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

this means nothing. 13 million followers - did she sell 13 million RH albums or 13 million RHT concert tickets?? These are not the people that will give her success. She needs to get to the people that arent following her on insta.

This has nothing to do with sales, Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus have what? Over 70 million followers? None of their last albums did much.

This is about Madonna being indirectly labeled by her own fans as irrelevant, that her fans are past it and can't work a PC, that she's no longer interesting to the contemporary crowd which is all not true.

Just now, KalamazooJay said:

Madonna had the U.S in the palm of her hands during the Confessions era as well as the lead up to the Super Bowl. It’s her own fault for releasing the abomination that is GMAYL that made the U.S turn their back on her afterwards. 

And it was Madonna who didn’t tour Australia for 20 years after the Girlie Show. Then came back with inexcusable tardiness during the RHT. 

Agreed!

I will never turn my back but it's been very difficult over the last ten/twelve years to defend her. Maybe it was lack of interest or personal problems but she hasnt helped herself. 

2 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

Hmmmm you know, I thought that might be the case but trust me. I have known robster for a long time. And I do know more, however, I told the person that has the song details to not leak it and to go away because Madonna would not be happy! I’m not sorry about that decision but trust me when I say it’s a GREAT song 

if someone really has it, it will leak

Madonna should release now if thats the case

3 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

if someone really has it, it will leak

Madonna should release now if thats the case

According to this person, she gave it to Italian radio but they are not allowed to play it tilnext week. I thought it was we stupid too. But it won’t leak, at least not from them. I told them to not even think about it!! Robster has known me for a while. I’m not making this up, and when it does come out he will confirm. Regardless, enjoy the wait 🙂

I'm pretty sure Madonna asked people not to leak rebel heart. I just don't understand why one Italian station has it. I want to HEAR IT. 🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

According to this person, she gave it to Italian radio but they are not allowed to play it tilnext week. I thought it was we stupid too. But it won’t leak, at least not from them. I told them to not even think about it!! Robster has known me for a while. I’m not making this up, and when it does come out he will confirm. Regardless, enjoy the wait 🙂

Next week? Good!😀

37 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

This thread is really depressing when it should not be.     People getting stuck into her fan base - which they are supposed to be part of..  Worrying about other singers.  Also, where has all this awful putting down of other countries come from ?   Happens all the time now.  This forum is called Madonnanation - the word nation is so wonderful, apt and lovely in that we all can enjoy Madonna together.  Yet all this putting down of other countries.  Love that so many nationalities,  genders, age groups can enjoy Madonna and sad that there is so much insulting of differences. 

The forum wasn't like this. It's getting annoying because it's mostly nowadays about victimisation and poor Madonna and it's so unfair... And Madonna's message and image is just the contrary!!!!! 

And yes, it's so wonderful to have so many nationalities!!! And languages. 

5 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

I'm pretty sure Madonna asked people not to leak rebel heart. I just don't understand why one Italian station has it. I want to HEAR IT. 🤣🤣🤣

I agree!!!!! I was mad myself. And shocked to be honest. I thought for sure it would be released yesterday because they have it, but that wasn’t the case. Regardless, the song is AMAZING!!! I’m not saying that as an understatement. Maluma and Madonna are perfect together and the song is catchy!!

9 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

Enough absurdities.

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

He's a troll. I called him out some days ago. He'll be flushed soon,

Lol interesting. You don’t know who I am and have always been rude to me. I don’t have to share anything but I know so many of us are in anticipation. robster have known me for a while, and he knows I’m no liar. But honestly, I’m done defending myself now.

61B01AFE-5AF0-4C04-87D0-EF2440790727.jpeg

Edited by mrsmith

Just now, mrsmith said:

Lol interesting. You don’t know who I am and have always been rude to me. I don’t have to share anything but I know so many of us are in anticipation. robster have known me for a while, and he knows I’m no liar. But honestly, I’m done defending myself now.

Ugh

Just now, mrsmith said:

I just dont understand why you wouldnt give a description of the song (under spoiler tags maybe?) if you've really heard it

3 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

I agree!!!!! I was mad myself. And shocked to be honest. I thought for sure it would be released yesterday because they have it, but that wasn’t the case. Regardless, the song is AMAZING!!! I’m not saying that as an understatement. Maluma and Madonna are perfect together and the song is catchy!!

prove it.

20 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

Exactly.  How many huge selling tours did she have in the US since then, her US MDNA tour ticket sales were insane

Also two of her biggest selling singles with HU and 4M, multiple gold and platinum #1 albums etc

7 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

now I’ve been reduced to the amount of posts I can make lol but I have shared the lyrics I heard with robster. I can’t post anymore but trust me, he will tell you I’m not lying. Wtf would I like? Ugh 

“aye yi yi”

if you know the song, give us some details. here is the madonna forum. no one cares here but us. 

5 hours ago, bardo said:

she actually did a ton of press in the u.s. for hard candy. lots of radio interviews and promo. wb really did it right, at least for the first single. then they sort of crapped the bed.

She also promoted the hell out of RH in the US.  one WEEK with Ellen, Howard Stern, Fallon, Coachella, Today Show, Grammy's, I Heart Radio Awards, Billboard Music Awards, Showtime TV Rebel Heart Tour special etc

Madonna sold between 7-8 million records (albums and singles) of her NEW material in the US between 2008 and now, which is a decent number considering the music business went to shit and she's a 50 year old plus woman

She also sold millions of (expensive) tickets in the US during her last 3 tours.

It's ridiculous to say the US hasn't been here for her in over 10 years, absolutely ludicrous

But she's a global star and has ALWAYS been bigger in Europe, South America, even Canada

25 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

now I’ve been reduced to the amount of posts I can make lol but I have shared the lyrics I heard with robster. I can’t post anymore but trust me, he will tell you I’m not lying. Wtf would I like? Ugh 

“aye yi yi”

61B01AFE-5AF0-4C04-87D0-EF2440790727.jpeg

I’ll vouch for you! We do go way way way back! To the madonnarama days! Matter of days now I think!

Not to mention Madonna was Billboard's top selling physical singles sales artist of the 2000s(2000-2009) in the US

It was US radio which seemed not to care post Music era, which happens to all older women in music