New album thread - cont

Beyoncé is not releasing anything but a musical documentary of a last year performance on Netflix, it will push her sales for a week but not that much because the last album is not on Spotify.

The only threat is Taylor but her fans and M’s are not the same market, so no problem, even if she blocks M from gettin a #1, that would mean that M got a #2 where she hasn’t been since Music in 2000 so stop. 

59 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Haven’t listened to one song and I avoid her like the plague. So annoying.

I sadly have the album and the magazines of it. I've been thinking about selling them...

Who the fuck cares about Taylor Swift releasing new music at the same time? Some of you acting like M is still a chart topper and Taylor is going to block her from getting a #1...Get real people! 

I really love the old school "raw" disco look in the X's on instagram and Spotify.. there's just something about the imagery I'm really into.. hope some of it translates into the more disco sounding songs 🙂

1 hour ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Beyoncé is not releasing anything but a musical documentary of a last year performance on Netflix, it will push her sales for a week but not that much because the last album is not on Spotify.

The only threat is Taylor but her fans and M’s are not the same market, so no problem, even if she blocks M from gettin a #1, that would mean that M got a #2 where she hasn’t been since Music in 2000 so stop. 

Rebel Heart was no.2

OMG that Spotify thing!!!! I thought Madame X was some legend created in this forum!!!! And then she goes and bam!!!! 

I need Nightshade to pin point the timeline to the exact moment when Madame X was commented here??????

8 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

If she does a standard edition and deluxe than it will increase her sales. Her fanbase has alot of collectors. You seriously think she wont release a physical copy or copies?

Of course she will release a physical copy, most probably also vinyl and possibly a limited/japanese edition or something like that.

But the "Deluxe" trend is over and you can see that in most artists' releases.

Nowadays you can increase sales by streaming.

Rebel Heart was blocked from #1 by some stupid soundtrack album. Still pissed about that. 

enjoy the moment, that 60-year-old Madonna gives us music. 

I do not care if it's number 1 or not.

Taylor and Beyoncé play with advantage because they are good girls in America with teenage fans.

Madonna has never had respect in her country

I repeat, I do not care what numbers one She Get, I'm happy because She it's still there..

nobody has given She anything, she has always been a survivor, work more than anyone, prove more than anyone.

I'm proud that she keeps working.  fighting.

it does not matter if you do not premiere with 60 Grammy or an oscar or in her country She do not respect .. she is still there

2 hours ago, Adriano said:

her last album was a flop wasn't it?

Yes the reputation era lasted barely a couple of months in the UK. She burned through five singles I think really quickly. Even a duet with Ed Sheeran couldn't chart well. She'll still do ok but it's pretty much clear she's on the way down. Shake it off is the only song from the last few years that still gets played.

M will focus on her art as that's the most important thing for her. Hopefully her management and PR team will up their game and do their best too. 

M's legacy is assured as the music speaks for itself. We'll just have to ignore the paid for articles by the others and enjoy a new era.

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

OMG that Spotify thing!!!! I thought Madame X was some legend created in this forum!!!! And then she goes and bam!!!! 

I need Nightshade to pin point the timeline to the exact moment when Madame X was commented here??????

I’m still confused why Madonna posted a link to that playlist on her instagram story if it’s fan made, and if she’s aware that it reads MADAMEX

6 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I’m still confused why Madonna posted a link to that playlist on her instagram story if it’s fan made, and if she’s aware that it reads MADAMEX

It's not fanmade. Lol

It's an official playlist. 

10 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Its literally on her artist page. Its 100% real.

21 minutes ago, karbatal said:

what spotify thing?

1 minute ago, M_Sinner said:

Jesus, so Taylor Swift gets all the media buzz because of the countdown, no buzz about M's new era or Insta posts

Eurovision got tons of articles and Madonna hasnt announced anything with dates. When Madonna gives us a freakin date and stops with all the Xs then maybe media will write something.

6 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

Jesus, so Taylor Swift gets all the media buzz because of the countdown, no buzz about M's new era or Insta posts

Well, Taylor has a date that media can focus on... we still don't have any dates and no official confirmat from M on the name of album or single. As soon as she completes the puzzle on Instagram and posts a date, watch the media go...

BTW, have you all noticed, in the last hour, M now has 13.4m followers on Instagram!!

13.4m followers

4 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

older acts need bigger and longer promo to get people noticed

25 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

You’re more fanmade than the list, sweetheart. 

I know that media covered the Eurovision story but I want to see more about Instagram clues and music also, she needs to change this pre-tease thing, it needs to be louder

The US hasn’t cared for Madonna since Music let’s face it. Super Bowels was pretend LUV. She will always have Europe and South America locked down. Asia also to a certain extent but she has also lost Oz (but they love that shit Pink so they have awful taste anyway and they don’t deserve her after the RHT fiasco)

1 minute ago, Suedey said:

The US hasn’t cared for Madonna since Music let’s face it. Super Bowels was pretend LUV. She will always have Europe and South America locked down. Asia also to a certain extent but she has also lost Oz

and even Europe was fading with last albums, since Interscope doesnt give a f about promotin her

It's  I've that some are wildly optimistic for Madonna's chart potential in the US but there is zero chance she will have a number 1 single again. Album yes but not single 

7 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

It's  I've that some are wildly optimistic for Madonna's chart potential in the US but there is zero chance she will have a number 1 single again. Album yes but not single 

Drake.

Her core fan base are in 40-60s. Most dont use Insta or Spotify and dont know she has new music comin.

Some also got bored with this long wait and left.

Guys if Mike dean is testing the record or whatever he's doing does that mean its being sent to people in the biz? How long? I have no idea how any of this works