New album thread - cont

Just now, TXIII said:

I don’t think we are getting anything “hours away” (prove me wrong M!)

My gut is really telling me the single will be released next week! 

Yep!! Likewise!! 

2 hours ago, Jairo said:

HOLD MY VAGINA!

😭 Omg dying!! And here we were questioning all the silly Xs.... turns out this campaign is actually GENIUS!! Why did I ever doubt The Queen?!

7 minutes ago, Who Is That Girl? said:

OMG 3 minute advertised segment on Australian 'Sunrise' program this morning about Euro Vison she was referred as the former megastar, refereed to RH as a major flop album, can she survive a comeback and basically compared her to Dolly and Cher and that they did it better 'comebacks' and surprise surprise, she needs to understand when it is time to 'hang it all up' I am so mad WHY is she the only one that gets this type of behaviour? Perhaps the questions were prepared by a bitchy producer, arrrrrh. They made it sound like she had been missing for 10 years and was a washed up 80's act living in Lisbon. It's only ever Madonna . Oh they mentioned she was working on her 14th studio album and did the world really need another one. Another day another bashing since 92' I guess.

That sounds awful. RH was not a flop.

Madonna never had a flop.

1 hour ago, Who Is That Girl? said:

OMG 3 minute advertised segment on Australian 'Sunrise' program this morning about Euro Vison she was referred as the former megastar, refereed to RH as a major flop album, can she survive a comeback and basically compared her to Dolly and Cher and that they did it better 'comebacks' and surprise surprise, she needs to understand when it is time to 'hang it all up' I am so mad WHY is she the only one that gets this type of behaviour? Perhaps the questions were prepared by a bitchy producer, arrrrrh. They made it sound like she had been missing for 10 years and was a washed up 80's act living in Lisbon. It's only ever Madonna . Oh they mentioned she was working on her 14th studio album and did the world really need another one. Another day another bashing since 92' I guess.

Sunrise is crap - always been Madonna haters.  

36 minutes ago, Messiah said:

Nobody does Deluxe editions anymore, sweety. 🙂

Thank God that trend is dead and buried.

If she does a standard edition and deluxe than it will increase her sales. Her fanbase has alot of collectors. You seriously think she wont release a physical copy or copies?

37 minutes ago, M-D-N-A said:

If they are filler tracks like the previous 2, she can just keep it. :hand:

Please... some of the bonus tracks shined brighter than the standard material on the last two M albums.

As Lana Turner is the female star of Madam X - and if she uses the film as a homage in one of her videos -  will be another great homage to Lana as well.  Always thought Madonna looks wise and style wise resembled Lana more than Marilyn.  Of course Lana is also one of the names mentioned in the Vogue Rap !   Only Madonna has ever managed to capture vintage Hollywood glamour so effortlessly and incredibly.   Anyway,  we shall see.   Love Lana so much. 

Related image

1 minute ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

midnight thrusday to friday

so, safe to say, its not gonna come out today then?

This whole concept is so cool! I'm glad to be living the start of a new M era where everything is a surprise, it's the first time for me that this happens since I became a fan!

Told you guys that, used in the right way, Spotify is a great tool. Her new PR team is definitely moving along with the times. 👏🏻🤘🏻🔥

Looks like they're just revamping her online presence, getting everything all pretty and organized for the big roll out.. I think we're at least a week away from anything major.

2 hours ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

rewrwer.png

So exciting!

Don’t Tell Me is my most fave M song ever! I’m still not sure what the lyrics mean lol. I have an idea. But I loooove this song. 

1 minute ago, 31bakerst said:

Don’t Tell Me is my most fave M song ever! I’m still not sure what the lyrics mean lol. I have an idea. But I loooove this song. 

They’re all about her not wanting us to tell her to stop 

Just now, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Now I'm curious about the release. She's gonna drop only the song, or the music video too? The videos are connected, or they tell a different story? They will release all the videos on the same time or seperate? 🤔

would be cool if the videos are connected, they could, altogether, tell a story and compose a movie.

1 minute ago, strictmachine said:

They’re all about her not wanting us to tell her to stop 

Like cuz she always gets asked about being old? The open mouth of a grave line trips me up. What does that even mean? But otherwise I always thought the song meant... don’t tell me what to do. Bitch I’m Madonna!

14 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

As Lana Turner is the female star of Madam X - and if she uses the film as a homage in one of her videos -  will be another great homage to Lana as well.  Always thought Madonna looks wise and style wise resembled Lana more than Marilyn.  Of course Lana is also one of the names mentioned in the Vogue Rap !   Only Madonna has ever managed to capture vintage Hollywood glamour so effortlessly and incredibly.   Anyway,  we shall see.   Love Lana so much. 

Related image

Pure speculation, but I watching scenes from 1966's Madame X movie (with Lana) and:

765.png

:nervous:

29 minutes ago, Who Is That Girl? said:

The horrid bastards!!!

How can RH been a flop when you take the album and tour together??

Dumb fuckers!! Havnt got a clue!!

Madonna has her finger on the pulse (like usual, just RH had its leaks issues).

From all that ive read and heard from this true Madonna fan cummunity has been amazing, inspiring and long live the queen!!!

On more of a positive note, im getting mega excited with it all.

Its my 50th in Jan too and to see her live again around my bday would be amazing!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, 31bakerst said:

Like cuz she always gets asked about being old? The open mouth of a grave line trips me up. What does that even mean? But otherwise I always thought the song meant... don’t tell me what to do. Bitch I’m Madonna!

It means a grave that's been dug but before a body is put in it.