New album thread - cont

19 minutes ago, M-D-N-A said:

I think so.

Madame X (secret agent) to be officially announced as the album title, and the other 12 characters reprinting each songs. Cha Cha instructor for the Maluma single obviously. 

Maybe a 12 track standard edition and longer deluxe edition? ☺

Just now, Bat-Fan said:

Maybe a 12 track standard edition and longer deluxe edition? ☺

Nobody does Deluxe editions anymore, sweety. 🙂

Thank God that trend is dead and buried.

59 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

Maybe the single is called Madame X and the album Magic?

i still think it's possible madame x is just her alter-ego for the album and the title is magic, or maybe magic is a song title.

Edited by bardo

2 minutes ago, Messiah said:

Nobody does Deluxe editions anymore, sweety. 🙂

Thank God that trend is dead and buried.

For legacy acts like Madonna where there are so many collectors, deluxe editions won't ever go away. Mylène Farmer's most recent album just crossed 300k in France mostly thanks to different editions and releases, and she also has a 35-year + career... I mean, if she wants to boost those physical copies, I bet she'll do a deluxe edition again. It's not a coincidence RH had the standard, the deluxe AND the super deluxe. She needs to milk the gays. 

26 minutes ago, Toni said:

For those of us that can’t see the X’s...

Thanks, I can't see them in Italy 😞 🙁

OMG 3 minute advertised segment on Australian 'Sunrise' program this morning about Euro Vison she was referred as the former megastar, refereed to RH as a major flop album, can she survive a comeback and basically compared her to Dolly and Cher and that they did it better 'comebacks' and surprise surprise, she needs to understand when it is time to 'hang it all up' I am so mad WHY is she the only one that gets this type of behaviour? Perhaps the questions were prepared by a bitchy producer, arrrrrh. They made it sound like she had been missing for 10 years and was a washed up 80's act living in Lisbon. It's only ever Madonna . Oh they mentioned she was working on her 14th studio album and did the world really need another one. Another day another bashing since 92' I guess.