New album thread - cont

Just now, robster said:

And all the tracks have X videos! It spells out the word Madame in the tracklist and when going into each song you get the X! There is just no single doubt that the full title is “Madame X”

well done @robster!

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

that can't be real. madonna has more than 505 followers

chosen by the artist playlists are created under someone else account i presume.

1 minute ago, Marcelox said:

Madame X  🙌

IMG_20190412_164451.jpg

The power of an image  😁

Im lost 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️i must be old(I’m 36!)I don’t have spotify.  We are so close to the new single!

3 minutes ago, Jairo said:

BTW, I'm so glad they used Addicted on the #magic playlist. Such a good song from Rebel Heart that many people don't know.

Yes!

5 hours ago, dollhouse said:

its obvious now radios DONT have it, otherwise it would have leaked

One Italian radio station got it. I’m really not sure why if they had no intention of releasing it today but they did. 

Just now, Sky Fits Heaven said:

The best-selling female recording artist of all time and only 505 followers?

:lmao:

lol apparently it's because someone has to create the playlist, an artist page "technically" has no user, so yeah 😉 

51 minutes ago, robster said:

And all the tracks have X videos! It spells out the word Madame in the tracklist and when going into each song you get the X! There is just no single doubt that the full title is “Madame X”

Good job. Wow, so so clever! What a fun roll out this is. I'm at the edge of my seat with any and every piece of it. So fun. 

10 minutes ago, robster said:

:clap: 

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

the moving x's on the iPhone are soooooo cool

I honestly haven’t seen this at any other song before... is this a new feature?

2 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

One Italian radio station got it. I’m really not sure why if they had no intention of releasing it today but they did. 

I was away on vacation for 1 month. I missed out. Did they say anything about the first single?

2 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

Which 1?

1 minute ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

I'm so

Erotica

X-Static Process

Candy Shop

Impressive Instant

Take a Bow

Everybody

Don't Tell Me

:lol:

I love your choices!

12 minutes ago, robster said:

I think the X moving are only the first six.. Can you confirm??  Please 👀blockquote widget