New album thread

6 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Of course we have to take everything we've heard thus far with a grain of salt but it was said a while back that this album isn't going to be cohesive.......but according to those sources, it doesn't take away from the quality of the album. 

Let's consider this though, Live To Tell and Jimmy Jimmy are on the same album.....you just never know!!!

True! And come to think of it, Music and Paradise (not for me) aren’t really all that similar. As long as the sound is cohesive, it’ll work! 

7 minutes ago, headonfire said:

I'm so so excited. She is going to give us EVERYTHING we have been asking for and more!

The video they were shooting was for the song with the Batukeiras, based on the photo above. In addition to this, both Mikki Blanco and Emmanuel Adjei seem to have been involved. Emmanuel was probably the director. Just look at the description in this photo - both of them are mentioned/tagged:

Beautiful

crying 

Edited by fandonna

3 minutes ago, Kilt said:

The Batuka section on the tour will be beyond marvelous and breathtaking 💓💓💓

I'm ready for another marvelous version of the Billboard Hot 100 #1 hit 'Candy Shop'

35 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Wow breathtaking photo. I can't wait to see this. The people, the culture, and the location are beautiful. I love her hair and what she's wearing even though we can only see her from the back. 👸🏼💫🌷❤️🦋💃✨

24 minutes ago, TXIII said:

Omg these videos are going to be stunning! 

She is working so hard and taking us on a huge, powerful, and beautiful journey. This is going to be so worth the wait in the end. 

What if the X teaser refers more to the genetic of a woman/female, like the XX (double X) ADN thing? 

15 minutes ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

Marvin Gofio, Madonna's choreographer, have some recent audio on his Instagram Stories that sounds like batukeiras.

https://storiesig.com/stories/marvin.gofin

Amazing 🙂 the comment of the instagram's girl who posted the picture on the beach:

holycowchic

@edruadro you will hear it soon 😍

47 minutes ago, HolidayGuy said:

Artist Achievement Award was the Billboard one from '96, even though it highlighted her career up to that point. There's always the "Icon" thing, which is always a promotional tool- not like the order of acts receiving it means anything.

Not sure why anyone's wondering about her media coverage- it's not like M's the hottest musical act out right now., especially among the uninformed younger set.

Neither is Mariah and definitely not last year's ICON Award winner... Janet Jackson

But Madonna doesn't accept these special awards.   It's stupid on her part.  Pure insanity

1 minute ago, Plaything said:

How will the world react to another controversial video by M? Are we in for another backlash?

*bang bang shot you dead*

stay tuned 

Did you see anything? 🙂

Could not care less about album being cohesive.  As long as the songs and music are fantastic,  that is the only issue for me.  Madonna always makes fantastic music.  Nobody worried about cohesive albums years back.  Never heard anyone bring it up for True Blue, Like a Prayer etc and other great albums from other artists.  In fact,  people wanted differences on albums and not for the songs to all sound too similar.  It seems to be such an issue in today's music world which is hilarious in a way because more people are not even buying albums or listening to albums in full. 

11 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

She is working so hard and taking us on a huge, powerful, and beautiful journey. This is going to be so worth the wait in the end. 

Yes. THIS! 100% this.

M is giving her all... Putting together something truly special for us, and it won't be long now. 

From last night’s shoot are the church! The caption makes me think that they had 4 days of shooting for this video, hence the 3/4 comment! Seems like an elaborate video, with Emmanuel as a director and him working with the same director of photography as his work for Sevdaliza!

7649A002-43CF-4238-8F73-E70542F4612D.png

The pic of her on the beach almost made me cry. I’m so fucking excited I can’t stand it. This album must be really truly amazing

I don't expect anything to be released this weekend or next (video/single) because of Coachella. That's where the hype will be for the next two weekends and she ain't gonna be there. I think April 26 is the single.

Monday second part of X reveal for album title (is is LX or MADAME X) then next Monday video teaser then Friday 26th single. Latest is May 3 before GLAAD award.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

She's been filming videos which seem forever now.  She must definitely be filming multiple videos for different songs.  I'm excited because it makes me wonder if there will be a anthology of videos that will go along with album.   Some sort of huge visual package.  It's exciting.  I can't wait. 

I still don't believe the "X" has anything to do with the title of the album.

15 minutes ago, Bill said:

The pic of her on the beach almost made me cry. I’m so fucking excited I can’t stand it. This album must be really truly amazing

Agree. She’s been working hard, which means she has a lot of content and is fine tuning everything. When she pushes the button to release everything it’s going to be my version of heaven on Earth. Along with promo appearance, a tour....:drama: