New album thread

My head is spinning. I want to believe it's been sent to radio but that seems highly unlikely. They've come this far and then to open themselves up to a  leak less than a month before the single drops?? Doesn't seem likely. @Suedey makes a good point though, maybe this is all a part of the plan. This close to release, radio playing it couldn't hurt....give the song a week to get on everyone's radar and then make it available for purchase 4/18. 

IF the rumor is true and it's been sent to radio then we're hearing this song by the end of the night. I so want to believe that's going to happen but.....

I think these are lyrics 

the guy from ATrl who’s friend was an extra in the video mentioned that she said “cha cha cha” during the song. It’s too much of a coincidence and that shoot happened almost a month ago

3 minutes ago, robster said:

What if the next three to six posts are black with red text on them spelling out the word, Madame?! Makes sense to me...

Exactly what I was thinking 

6 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

I think these are lyrics 

the guy from ATrl who’s friend was an extra in the video mentioned that she said “cha cha cha” during the song. It’s too much of a coincidence and that shoot happened almost a month ago

That was the video with Maluma or? I believe I read about it after the selfie with a cigarette

7 minutes ago, robster said:

What if the next three to six posts are black with red text on them spelling out the word, Madame?! Makes sense to me...

Still think a two single strategy is on?

I think these are lyrics from the new single. Maybe the song is called Madame X as opposed to the album? That might make more sense. 

So so excited now!!!!