New album thread

56 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

😂😂 LoL these posts are funny. Btw Madonna said in an interview “guns don’t kill people, people kill people.” So those hoping for an anti gun Madonna better try again 

You'd better go back to your cave and stop wasting your life visiting forums about artists you don't like. You and your kind disgust me. 

1 hour ago, mrsmith said:

😂😂 LoL these posts are funny. Btw Madonna said in an interview “guns don’t kill people, people kill people.” So those hoping for an anti gun Madonna better try again 

Madonna has made it very clear she is for gun control. Check out comments on her Instagram and her support for the kids marching for Gun control. She even posted videos of her family saying " we support you" to those wanting gun control. 

I think she regrets that stupid NRA ridiculous quote she used in an interview once. In that interview,  she was trying to explain the use of guns as a fantasy prop in her stage show. As guns are used in action movies too etc. Every interview since, she has been very clearly for gun control. 

Idk how others but to me she just killed all hype. What kind of promo is that? This is not even a real teaser.  I don’t understand this kind of teasing. It’s frustrating 

Wow. People are "over" the "promo" you've literally been waiting FOUR YEARS and a few snippets on her Instagram and you're bored? It's probably just teasing for us fans. Nothing is still confirmed. Some of you must have been hideously spoiled children 😂😂

20 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Idk how others but to me she just killed all hype. What kind of promo is that? This is not even a real teaser.  I don’t understand this kind of teasing. It’s frustrating 

Here you are saying she killed all hype, but also telling us your'e frustrated....

Seems to me the promo is working.

3 minutes ago, ITG said:

Here you are saying she killed all hype, but also telling us your'e frustrated....

Seems to me the promo is working.

giphy.gif

People will complain about anything. Before, it was “Why does she keep posting videos of those screaming twins?” Now, she’s posting gradual, cryptic hints about the new era, and it’s “Ugh! She’s not posting enough! What does X mean? Where’s the hype?!” Soon, it will be “This album isn’t as good as American Life! I hate X-Y-Z about it!”

Always the same with these ungrateful bitches.

9 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

Will this be the thread when all will be revealed?

Nah! At least 2 more threads of 30+ pages of meltdowns 🤣

23 minutes ago, Shaun said:

People will complain about anything. Before, it was “Why does she keep posting videos of those screaming twins?” Now, she’s posting gradual, cryptic hints about the new era, and it’s “Ugh! She’s not posting enough! What does X mean? Where’s the hype?!” Soon, it will be “This album isn’t as good as American Life! I hate X-Y-Z about it!”

Bring back pat Leonard. Why isn't she everywhere like she was like 30 years ago. She's looking old. She's had too much work. She's too thin. God her ass is fat. ROL 2.0!!! fire guy!!! She's lost it! 

2 hours ago, mrsmith said:

Yup and she's right

57 minutes ago, Ray Finkle said:

She just typed : "gun on white background" in Google Images 😄

We thought this was some genius PR move and it’s only Madonna searching anything with a red x on google 😂

2 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

We thought this was some genius PR move and it’s only Madonna searching anything with a red x on google 😂

She doesn’t search, she finds...

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

Yes ...don't know who they re fans of

2 hours ago, Royal T said:

Just go away for christ's sake. Who's killing the hype around here, but people like you with the attention span of a 3 years old kid ??

Find yourself a Kylie forum and don't come back. 

15 minutes ago, runa said:

Just go away for christ's sake. Who's killing the hype around here, but people like you with the attention span of a 3 years old kid ??

Find yourself a Kylie forum and don't come back. 

I love Madonna as much as you or other fans.This is my opinion, and If my opinion doesn’t mach yours just ignore it and don’t quote me ok? This is forum for people to discuss. I never jump on people who’s think different then me. Can you respect that? And don’t tell me what to do or where to go.

Edited by Royal T