New album thread

Guest eroticerotic
2 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

And if they do rip her to shreds then it means she hit a nerve. Tbqh both far ends of the spectrum are equally as shit so fuck them all. With this restrictive mindset we never would've gotten some of her most important, career defining, culturally enriching work. Ya know, the stuff that makes her MADONNA.

Also don't understand why everything has to be black and white. Someone can be supportive of the right to own a gun but still want gun control.....I'd like to think most people are in that "gray" area but fuck, these days, it probably is "LET ME OWN AN ARSENAL" or "NO GUNS ANYWHERE TAKE THEM ALL".......everything is too extreme. What happened to sensible people?

thank you preach papito xxx

The recent picture M posted of an X over a rifle confirms my suspicions that the meaning behind the Xs is “NO MORE”, as in no more war, no more pain, no more racism, no more discrimination, etc. 

9 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

:lol:

Thank you for correcting me!! That's right, neXt!!

Lol..Right! I mean who gives a shit what kind of picture she uses? Why are some of them such fancy divas about the watermarks yadiya...just enjoy the buzz already and take a seat!! 

Oh well, at least she posted something, and I’m sooo sure that she has losta things to post about David and the twins but she needs to hold until the info is released, I bet she’s about to explode.

I’m still hoping for April 19th to be announced as the single release date.

33 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

So she was in London this week? She looks FANTASTIC!

I saw this photo on a Facebook group dedicated to M and a few members said that this photo was taken in 2016 apparently 

52 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

I don’t think those x’s mean anything st this point. It’s just too random. 

Yeah. She's being random. Madonna does things for no reason.

......:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Samo said:

And how many times has she used guns as props on stage or in photoshoots?  How many times has she glamorized guns?

She needs to stay away from politics, both conservatives and liberals will rip her a new one is she goes this direction

If people don't understand the difference between a scenic weapon and a mortal weapon what you write is completely stupid. 

1 hour ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Oh well, at least she posted something, and I’m sooo sure that she has losta things to post about David and the twins but she needs to hold until the info is released, I bet she’s about to explode.

I’m still hoping for April 19th to be announced as the single release date.

where did 4/19 even come from?