New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

2 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Already posted and June 2 is a sunday.

That's why its name is Illogicall music vinyls...😋

58 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I always think of the "madame" who takes care of the prostitutes.. usually the eldest and wisest of them all.. but Im sure M heard of it.. that's why I don't think she wants that name.

Quite the opposite. Just like Whore of Babylon.

So excited for Madame X ! Hope it’s true. :tigger:

so clever, subtle and might refer to so many meanings. And that’s totally on point with her view on women, how they get treated, how they are perceived, etc.

Saying it’s only related to prostitute is VERY REDUCTIVE. 

Just now, runa said:

So excited for Madame X ! Hope it’s true. :tigger:

so clever, subtle and might refer to so many meanings. And that’s totally on point with her view on women, how they get treated, how they are perceived, etc.

Saying it’s only related to prostitute is VERY REDUCTIVE. 

Agree with you. The Madame X title, if true, has layers: a prostitute, but one who rulesover others, the high society woman, any middle age and/or married woman, etc. The X just adds to the randomness of it all, which I kinda like. Of all her album titles, the worst is MDNA. Like the album, it's trend chasing and market oriented. Regardless, we'll find out what the album title is #soon.

I love the idea of these teasers but why are they ugly. I think that’s what intrigues me the most at this point. For someone so regal. It’s all pretty lo-fi, and also organic. Like she literally found an X outside a school and posted it. Aaaannd how does this all tie to Portugal. Crazy making. 

Anytime now. Tomorrow maybe. Just pick a name off of that bowl in front of you and release an album already. 

Nothing is coming up for M’s new album on hits daily double either. Anyway, p!nk releases an album this year. Meh!

http://hitsdailydouble.com/new_album_releases

10 minutes ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

Where’ve they were doing, they’re done. 😉

Sagres is near the western end of the world's longest continuous direct driving route (8,726 miles or 14,043 km), ending near Khasan, Russia. Is located in the extreme southwest of continental Europe.

In other words: Extreme Occident.

Sorry if that’s already been posted, maybe by @robster who was the first or one of the first to mention Madame X, but that description on the 1908 French play called Madame X makes total sense why M would use that album name, related to her full career or the rumours of a not so coherent new album (in a good way, mixing various music style):

« The play has been cited as an example of the literary tradition of portraying the mother figure as being "excessively punished for slight deviation from her maternal role »

34 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

Nothing is coming up for M’s new album on hits daily double either. Anyway, p!nk releases an album this year. Meh!

http://hitsdailydouble.com/new_album_releases

They just use official dates. If they dont have one for Madonna its because she hasnt given one.