New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

1 hour ago, Jim34 said:

Normally the post production takes a 4-6 weeks!

12 minutes ago, Kilt said:

Shooting started on Feb. 28

It does add up! :tigger:

With the new information, the X seems to be in relation to the female archetypes (and corresponding music videos) rather than a Roman numeral / 10

The fact that she posted X's as recently as yesterday shows it's about the project itself and not a countdown (otherwise we'd have like 5 simultaneous countdowns for each X)

My bet is on April 12th or 19th

I think the video and single will be release this Friday. Too much informations and the teasers are too close. 

If she will wait longer it will be boring...

maybe the „X“ is political because of elections.

So we have the European elections at the end of May and she can make promotions against trump for the USA?! Maybe she want to say that we have to be open for every culture, every human and equal rights?! 

from a madonnatribe member..  i dont know how reliable the person is. anyone heard anything about this? Because I’d love a theatre performance or little promo tour

I heard today from a good source that Madonna is planning something with The London Palladium Theatre.

I love the idea of the aspects of woman or whatever charcters or something! Only thing Im not that keen on is the Madame X as a tittle. I think it's horrible actually...If it's just the theme for this aspects of womanhood, that's great, but not for a title. But yeah, soooo exited for this! 

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

from a madonnatribe member..  i dont know how reliable the person is. anyone heard anything about this? Because I’d love a theatre performance or little promo tour

I heard today from a good source that Madonna is planning something with The London Palladium Theatre.

a residency? 

24 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I've been told he's very reliable. He always gets tour schedules ahead of time.

Maybe this will be a special show or something.

Can't wait!

21 minutes ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

Megan Lawson and Isamaya Ffrench are both posting IG stories on cliffs in Portugal. 

Its possible they’re just visiting, but you never know...........

the whole Emmanuel Adjei crew is still in portugal too

Edited by fandonna

1 hour ago, rayofgod said:

With the new information, the X seems to be in relation to the female archetypes (and corresponding music videos) rather than a Roman numeral / 10

The fact that she posted X's as recently as yesterday shows it's about the project itself and not a countdown (otherwise we'd have like 5 simultaneous countdowns for each X)

My bet is on April 12th or 19th

agree. i don't think the x has anything to do with a date. 

Guest eroticerotic

Can someone X plain how her last post (a nun, a whore etc) suggests it has something to do with Madame X? 

Just now, peppermint said:

What's that now??! Madonnahistory just posted this??!

Capture.PNG

I'm tired of Instagram fan sites "confirming" the news

4 minutes ago, spotlight said:

According to Pud Whacker, ‘Madame X’ will be the name of the album, 

I really like the Madame X title, mysterious and sophisticated 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

May I ask why Madame X seems to be a bad title to so many?? Did other female artists name their albums Madame X or something??

I don’t know why a lot of fans dont like it

it sounds kinda cool to me