New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

FUCK YES!!! This is feeling like another classic Madonna era.....love the "every woman", "Madame X" type theme. She can do A LOT with that! Everything is starting to fall into place.

Buckle up guys, it has officially started. I feel like we're in for one hell of a ride this time!! Really feel like we're hearing a song within the next 2 weeks. 

1 hour ago, Suedey said:

Madonna
Like A Virgin
True Blue
Who's That Girl
You Can Dance
Like A Prayer
I'm Breathless
The Immaculate Collection
Erotica
Bedtime Stories
Something To Remember
Evita
Ray Of Light
Music

GHV2
American Life
Remixed & Revisited
I'm Going To Tell You A Secret
Confessions On A Dance Floor
Confessions Tour
Hard Candy
Sticky & Sweet Tour
MDNA
MDNA Tour

Rebel Heart
Rebel Heart Tour
Tetrasomy X
Turner Syndrome Tour

Next

1 hour ago, Kilt said:

Is she going the Tori Amos "American Doll Posse" route?

also Natalie Merchant did something similar years ago:

image.thumb.png.03499afdf7c0a639435f80ffbe6e934a.png

1 hour ago, Mat.Guy said:

And I also bet the switched roles will be marked by being blond X brunette.

the wigs make so much more sense now. especially the dark one, which i couldn't imagine being "the" era look.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

I'm not digging the "Madame X" title, but I do like the "every woman" idea/theme.  The numerous wigs make so much more sense now.  It'll be interesting to see which image she uses for the album cover and to promote the album.

With Eurovision on deck, there is a good chance the album will do much better than her last couple of releases. 

So excited! 

MIXTAPE 2019... Do you remember? Ever thought if this X has to do with this and these six characters are the lyrical identity of each track of this mixtape?

45 minutes ago, coco said:

This is going to be great ❤️ 

mx.jpg

Amazing looks.

Have you seen Split? The villain with multiple personalities? Instead of The Beast she can have The Queen. 🔥

7 minutes ago, alexis said:

MIXTAPE 2019... Do you remember? Ever thought if this X has to do with this and these six characters are the lyrical identity of each track of this mixtape?

I was thinking the same. Usually mixtapes have 5-6 tracks. BUT, then again, you release that 6 months or a year before a proper album release.

40 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Excuse my Grindr notification

Ahahah don't worry,😁  express yourself 😁

Mirwais' IG account is focusing on American Life and also other American references... Could be a clue to the political stance of the new album. Does he mean it the neXt American Life???

I’m so excited for how potentially conceptual this could possibly be. It feels much more organic with M playing an array of female ideals rather than simply dressing up ala The Matador (even though she looked great)...

I really hope all this Madame X stuff is wrong, and that her latest Insta isn’t “characters” she’s going to play in videos. We’ve seen M role-play. I want to see her reinvent the wheel. 

Remaining cautiously optimistic.