New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

53 minutes ago, karbatal said:

She's performing at Eurovision not in Israel. And you know I mean with this sentence. If Eurovision were held in Slovenia she would be going to Slovenia. The fact that Israel won last year doesn't mean Madonna's performance is endorsing any cause.or political idea! 

I must be imagining the reports about the billionaire Sylvan Adams offering to pay to get Madonna to perform to  "boost the image" of the country. And no, if it was held in Slovenia, then she would not be performing (certainly not without a million dollar payday) as you very well know. Anyway,  they're saying the organisers have already "butted heads" with Madonna over her new politically themed song, so I guess she is endorsing SOME political ideal....

Just now, stevo208 said:

The X outside the school is the student and the teacher, the X she posted on the stage behind the curtain is the cabaret singer

VERY clever!

3 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

I think those are the 6 characters she's portraying in the 6 videos she shot.

This was what I thought, she’s doing characters, iconic!

Told you she was coming today!!! 

1 minute ago, stevo208 said:

The X outside the school is the student and the teacher, the X she posted on the stage behind the curtain is the cabaret singer

Interesting!

Too much to handle. But keep it coming. Is there any way anything could be released or teased today what time is it in the states

I'm thirsty 

2 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Excellent observation.

2 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Great idea!! ESC announcement and now this. We‘re not worthy. 🙏🏿💃🙏🏿💃

Just now, jjmor95 said:

Excellent observation.

Robster was right. This album has to be Madame X. She could be any of these women. She could be ALL of these women. All of these women can be one person. 

That's what the X represents: oppositions

Student X Teacher

Nun X Cabaret Singer

Saint X Prostitute

That's what I've been saying all along btw!

1 minute ago, ursula said:

Well, you need to study to become a teacher, you need discipline to put on a show and you need a soul to sell it. These are more like accessories than opposites to me.

Well nowadays X is used for and. And we know she likes to be on trend so maybe that's what she's going for 

3 minutes ago, ursula said:

well you need to study to become a teacher, you need discipline to put on a show and you need a soul to sell it. These are more like accessories than opposites to me.

But you always find yourself in opposites places in life. Doesn't mean you're not all of that. That's the message.

"There was a time a woman needed to choose between being a saint and a sinner" (Madonna Instagram post)