New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

8 minutes ago, caba1 said:

she better come with a smash if that song is political. Something like Wind Of Change by Scorpion/Like A Prayer kind of instant hit.

Ok stop. :dead:

Wind Of Change by Scorpions is one of the worst songs ever recorded :(. Yes, it was a hit, but so was Gagnam Style. LAP was, is, will forever be epic song. 

35 minutes ago, elijah said:

Wind Of Change by Scorpions is one of the worst songs ever recorded :(. Yes, it was a hit, but so was Gagnam Style. LAP was, is, will forever be epic song. 

thank you and thank you.
i second that.

the nerve...

If she’s going to perform two songs according to the reports, I hope she will perform Hung Up as the well-known one. Her emerging from a huge disco ball is going to drive people mental. I’m ready for the new era. 

Just now, iamme said:

If she’s going to perform two songs according to the reports, I hope she will perform Hung Up as the well-known one. Her emerging from a huge disco ball is going to drive people mental. I’m ready for the new era. 

She won’t redo the same performance style for hung up...I mean, I doubt it anyway.

I think she will perform Music. Makes sense because the message of this song fits the theme of the Eurovision perfectly. Also it's a banger and a feel good song.

1 hour ago, Kim said:

No it HAS to be political. It's the only possible reason a "freedom fighter" would accept a bribe to perform in Israel.

She's performing at Eurovision not in Israel. And you know I mean with this sentence. If Eurovision were held in Slovenia she would be going to Slovenia. The fact that Israel won last year doesn't mean Madonna's performance is endorsing any cause.or political idea! 

In exacty one month and 10 days we are going to see her perform, and before that we're also getting the new single! Its time that we celebrate!!!
:wow:

Only thing i don't like is that apparently she's going to be joined on stage by 2 other artists?

26 minutes ago, iamme said:

I mean HungUp....disco ball after 15years and with all the songs she can choose...hope not .

#respect

1 minute ago, Andra said:

In exacty one month and 10 days we are going to see her perform, and before that we're always getting the new single! Its time that we celebrate!!!
:wow:

Only thing i don't like is that apparently she's going to be joined on stage by 2 other artists?

Oh camon  the twins are awsome talented performers

17 minutes ago, Jim34 said:

I think she will perform Music. Makes sense because the message of this song fits the theme of the Eurovision perfectly. Also it's a banger and a feel good song.

I really dont like Music. Hope its Hung Up. I would love Nothing Really Matters and I won't oppose Vogue.