New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

2 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

Oh sorry we have all inconvenienced u! We are all going slowly insane with these x’s that by the time the single or an announcement is made it will be too late because we will be drooling idiots. 

Why don't you stay in the Ass thread if this teasing bores you so much ??? Just asking. :doh:

1 hour ago, cocolattee said:

I guess this is not big news or anything, but I just talked to someone from that team of people who claim they "know"
they won't share any other info other than the fact that the album title is not Magic...

I've asked them if they could at least give us an indication of how long we will need to wait before the big "surprise" (if it's months my poor little gay heart is not going to make it) and once again they said it's a matter of days, and that, whatever this surprise is, it's coming this month

just thought I'd share

F87238D3-27E0-46AB-A5E9-B84C8A2AD395.gif

Thank you VERY much for sharing. 

7 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Moving to the ass thread as soon as she makes her first public appearance xoxo

Can't wait ! And stay there, don't come back !

i hope she's (and her team) very sure about which song will be the lead single and so her team does. I don't want another GMAYL-Girl Gone Wild situation.

thank god Warner stopped her ass when she wanted to release candy shop instead of 4 minutes...

16 minutes ago, caba1 said:

i hope she's (and her team) very sure about which song will be the lead single and so her team does. I don't want another GMAYL-Girl Gone Wild situation.

thank god Warner stopped her ass when she wanted to release candy shop instead of 4 minutes...

She has had terrible single choices since she left Warner. She really tends to like the less good songs for some reason, she really is a mystery, also she skipped all the best songs on RHT and performed the stinkers.

11 hours ago, jjmor95 said:

I wonder if that “30 of 30” at the top is another hint?

🤣

Just now, Iconic Fetus said:

Today is the day kids.

Are you sure? Or will we be weeping tomorrow when we still have nothing. My life has three concerns. My masters degree. M14 and brexit. And I'm not sure that's the order haha 

26 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

She has had terrible single choices since she left Warner. She really tends to like the less good songs for some reason, she really is a mystery, also she skipped all the best songs on RHT and performed the stinkers.

I think she skips the songs that are very difficult to sing live. But the ghosttown snub is still a mystery to me.

12 hours ago, Magician said:

t’s a screenshot since she doesn’t know how to download and upload images in an unmessy manner. 

😂 It's somewhat of a relief that this is just Madonna messing about on her phone rather than any sort of real promo.

Well... beyonce announced another pretentious film on netflix next 17. 

So i hope they don't release anything the same week.

50 minutes ago, Andrewleybourne said:

Someone just posted this on Twitter in Budapest, Coincidence?

AF14BBC8-3FF2-4616-BD85-88F3B6248F84.jpeg

Awesomeness !!!

4 hours ago, cocolattee said:

I guess this is not big news or anything, but I just talked to someone from that team of people who claim they "know"
they won't share any other info other than the fact that the album title is not Magic...

I've asked them if they could at least give us an indication of how long we will need to wait before the big "surprise" (if it's months my poor little gay heart is not going to make it) and once again they said it's a matter of days, and that, whatever this surprise is, it's coming this month

just thought I'd share

So I’m guessing it’s april 10th when the first single drops as X =10. 

2 hours ago, Danmacevents said:

Are you sure? Or will we be weeping tomorrow when we still have nothing. My life has three concerns. My masters degree. M14 and brexit. And I'm not sure that's the order haha 

Forgive my Americanness, but isn’t the Brexit discussion over with? I thought that was voted on ages ago.

back on topic, Madonna releasing two singles could be good or bad. I myself like one strong lead single, two singles could mean there’s lots of good material to embellish on, or that one single isn’t strong enough and the record company is pushing for more. 

I agree with earlier posters that Madonna herself doesn’t make the best decisions for her single choices.

Edited by mrsmith

1 minute ago, mrsmith said:

Forgive my Americanness, but isn’t the Brexit discussion over with? I thought that was voted on ages ago.

back on topic, Madonna releasing two singles could be good or bad. I myself like one strong lead single, two singles could mean there’s lots of good material to embellish on, or that one single isn’t strong enough and the record company is pushing for more. 

I agree with earlier posters that Madonna herself doesn’t making the best decisions for her single choices.

It's far from over but this is not the place. We know as much about brexit as we do about these X's. 

I also agree about the bad single choices but it's fun to introduce non fans to her better material haha