New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

It seems like our source is pretty adamant this is music related so I'm still holding on to that!

I don't understand why she'd need to be so cryptic with it if she were promoting Supreme X. It's not like it's a big secret so wouldn't she just come out and say it?

I can't imagine Madonna teasing for Lola's fashion campaign for days without posting on the other kids etc. I still think this x teasing is for her new music. 

if this is indeed for Lola it is fucked up. It’s playing  with fans’ expectations. If that’s the case, I’ll just think this album has no release date plans and it will come when it’s ready. 

I’m all for Madonna reigning her Instagram supreme and I’ll always support her and her posts, but I’m there for Madonna not for Lola’s career moves.

12 minutes ago, loowee said:

Oh yea she’s obviously blacking out her Instagram for her daughter’s campaign! 

the ideia of her actually doing that just to promete lola's career is so ludicrous that I wonder why fans keep feeding into it. Most of her collaborators use her X to say that she's coming, her profile pic changed and she has also been silent in her actual posts since then. 

She's on her fucking way to kill us all. I can't wait to see this entire forum shift gears once she starts dropping everything she carefully created in the last 2 years. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
3 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

M’s IG story:

2D606E1D-E3BF-45E9-AD19-893F5FA7AA81.jpeg

3 hours ago, Voguerista said:

What is that stuff in the background? Crow feathers? She's a mystery and I love her. Lol

I wouldn't look too deep into it.  It's apparent she's just posting random images of "X''s".  I don't believe any of the X's she's shared on social media yet are specifically from her album/videos/ad campaign for the new era.  I believe it's just a silly little gimmick to gain attention to something is about to be unveiled. I'm sure someone will find the source of this image soon enough like the last one.  😉

7 hours ago, Magician said:

He’s posting too damn much verbal diarrhea. Over 100 posts in one day. His account has been reset and he is limited to just 10 posts a day. ETA: He’s suspended for a week.

That's harsh. Suspended for getting excited over some theories. I didn't mind reading his theories. There was not much else to read on here while we wait.

Another X without any explanation? Sorry but this getting really annoying, we need more info than random X. Give a real tease or date, something. I’m starting loosing my mind.

20 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

That's harsh. Suspended for getting excited over some theories. I didn't mind reading his theories. There was not much else to read on here while we wait.

I agree. Censoring someone‘s excitement in a time when we‘re being teased by the Queen herself and new music is about to be released - I mean, REALLY?

7 hours ago, Magician said:

He’s posting too damn much verbal diarrhea. Over 100 posts in one day. His account has been reset and he is limited to just 10 posts a day. ETA: He’s suspended for a week.

Can you please explain to me, I just don’t understand! I posted meme and I get suspended, others can say fuck off and be rude to other forum members just because  he or she is old member since idk early 2000’s? And you don’t say a word about it.

46 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

12 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Can you please explain to me, I just don’t understand! I posted meme and I get suspended, others can say fuck off and be rude to other forum members just because  he or she is old member since idk early 2000’s? And you don’t say a word about it.

I don’t care. He was already suspended anyway when I went to go suspend him. I can suspend whoever I like for being a nuisance. If you don’t like it you’re welcome to leave.

1 hour ago, Amelia said:

I wouldn't look too deep into it.  It's apparent she's just posting random images of "X''s".  I don't believe any of the X's she's shared on social media yet are specifically from her album/videos/ad campaign for the new era.  I believe it's just a silly little gimmick to gain attention to something is about to be unveiled. I'm sure someone will find the source of this image soon enough like the last one.  😉

So true. Thanks!! 

2 hours ago, alexis said:

the ideia of her actually doing that just to promete lola's career is so ludicrous that I wonder why fans keep feeding into it. Most of her collaborators use her X to say that she's coming, her profile pic changed and she has also been silent in her actual posts since then. 

She's on her fucking way to kill us all. I can't wait to see this entire forum shift gears once she starts dropping everything she carefully created in the last 2 years. 

This! It's all good. Girl is coming and it will be worth the wait!!