New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

1 minute ago, Kilt said:

she choreographed numbers for the MDNA and RH tours. her boyfriend is the dancer that lifted M and gently put her down on the table at the end of Holy Water.

That hunky sex god lol

so shes randomly posting pics of numeral x from around new york lol im lost i dont have a clue other than it has to be kaballah related wheel of fortune tarot card tree of life 

15 minutes ago, karbatal said:

WAIT A SECOND!!!

X? 

Xavier? 

X-Men?

Dark Phoenix movie premiering in June? A Madonna song as soundtrack? 

My first crazy theory!!!! What if I'm right?????

i do miss the days of soundtrack singles followed by a full album a few months later! (true blue, erotica, music, american life...). 

Edited by bardo

54 minutes ago, peppermint said:

So first "Indian sunmer" then "Summer" what's next? Madonna's new single "sum"? #soon

next s and finally x 😂

26 minutes ago, Kilt said:

she choreographed numbers for the MDNA and RH tours. her boyfriend is the dancer that lifted M and gently put her down on the table at the end of Holy Water.

Thanks for confirming.

1 hour ago, bardo said:

they'll be off to college by the time this is over.

she's released plenty of singles and then performed them weeks/months later at big events. even hung up had been out a few weeks by the time she did the EMAs. 

that looks like nyc. also, the font is exactly the same as her insta post? this is so odd. 

NYC? Oops, sorry. I searched on Google and it said "Wisconsin". 😕

Thanks for clarifying it!

Just now, stevo208 said:

He's the leader of the X Men and the founder of Xavier's School for Gifted Children

After listening to Frater Xavier’s mind and magick you tube channel, I heard Frater recommended this book. He stated it was the book he started with and still uses today for reference and guidance through the Golden Dawn system of Magick. In fact if you wanted to consider yourself  his student it was a must. So I went and picked it up.

Now it stays on the top shelf of my favorites and I use it as a text book for my favorite school in life. You should too if your looking for a step by step text book through the elemental grades. It takes you from Neophyte to Portal.

It also comes with assignments and homework as well as required reading and landmarks you must reach before moving on. This was literally a god send when I first started down the path and still is. You cangrab it here !

” The dicipline of magic has never been easier than it is today. And who could blame the average person for failing to see this possibility ? when the incarnated human wakes up wounded and human on the beach of life, he finds that he has been given a gift for which he has misplaced the insturctions.” Chp. 1 pg 2.Lyam Thomas Christopher

7 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

people are just totally forgetting that the x isnt a ordinary x its roman numeral lol

We won't know until the reveal. 🧐

7 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

people are just totally forgetting that the x isnt a ordinary x its roman numeral lol

We won't know until the reveal. 🧐

X = 10.

She will release details of the new single and album on the 10th April.

2 hours ago, elijah said:

It will come in May around Eurovision at the earliest. She would want to have a second HU VMA moment.

Ah, you mean EMA?

Hung Up came out over a month before that EMA performance on iTunes, and the video came about two weeks before.

If the song is really good the details might not matter much.

26 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Ah, you mean EMA?

Hung Up came out over a month before that EMA performance on iTunes, and the video came about two weeks before.

If the song is really good the details might not matter much.

yes EMA. It did? As far as I remember the big breakthrough was with that performance.