New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

I think I’m going slightly mad. Last night I dreamed Madonna’s first single had a sampling from KC and the sunshine band, and her second single was, please don’t shoot, freaking SHALLOW. I almost had a heart attack. Please momma, give us sth

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
31 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

its beem four years of course we are thirsty for new music 

I get that.  I don't argue that point, but we do know the music is soon to be unveiled.  Let's let Madonna unveil it the way she wants.  Last time, she didn't have that luxury. 

2 hours ago, Kim said:

Now I'm intrigued! What's the username?

Hello, this is not only happening with you.

Since I started on MInfinity, I've seen a lot of replicated posts from various users. At first I even thought that both forums were linked or something. Same with Pop Justice sometimes.

12 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Hello, this is not only happening with you.

Since I started on MInfinity, I've seen a lot of replicated posts from various users. At first I even thought that both forums were linked or something. Same with Pop Justice sometimes.

Yeah but thats different. For instance ive seen Robster post his same comments on here and Popjustice. Thats fine but are you sure what youve seen isnt the same person?

59 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

its obvious its to do with kaballah and tarot cards !!!

Oh boy

Lets not get carried away here.

If this is a marketing campaign it can't be that complicated to the general public to understand. She's not gonna make a video explaining the 22 paths of the "Tree of Life" and even if she would do, who cares?

I still think it's just part of a title, either the album or the single.

6 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Oh boy

If this is a marketing campaign it can't be that complicated to the general public to understand. She's not gonna make a video explaining the 22 paths of the "Tree of Life" and even if she would do, who cares?

nope not getting carried away its true , she will marry malumu in her new video too kaballah style youll see ! just read about it and the number ten x kalibet in the tree of life can also mean bride ! 

the night of the bride which i think will be the new videos theme with malumu 

either way its obviously kaballah related but this time i think mixing it up with its link to tarot cards

35 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Oh boy

id care shes not going to be shoving it down people throats people wont look that deep into it but it will have the meaning behind it very kabbalah tree of life 

malumu was dressed as a groom obviously and madonna as a bride for the video shoot not a coincidence and tbh shes posted like shes not going to do something that everybody does etc etc for the masses to understand ! 

she wouldnt just tease a letter of the title like that its numeral number 10 and there are 10 nodes in the tree of life 

B3FAD32F-BB89-47A7-B199-03963BE39D4F.gif

Description

Malkuth (which is number 10) Malchut or Malchus, also identified as Shekhinah, is the tenth of the sephirot in the Kabbalistic Tree of Life. It sits at the bottom of the Tree, below Yesod. This sephirah has as a symbol the BRIDE which relates to the sphere of Tipheret, symbolized by the Bridegroom.

and look whats below number 10 number 9 yesod which is linked to the moon which  has been part of her new work also the shoot in lisbon with the red moon 

i think im right 

YOULL SEE ! 

16 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Yeah but thats different. For instance ive seen Robster post his same comments on here and Popjustice. Thats fine but are you sure what youve seen isnt the same person?

Yes! I know Robster is there too. What really confuses me sometimes is the amount of same comments on both platforms. Next time I see it, I will take a screenshot!

2 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Yes! I know Robster is there too. What really confuses me sometimes is the amount of same comments on both platforms. Next time I see it, I will take a screenshot!

Yes, he's posted it on Infinity too.

2019-04-06.png

PACK IT IN @BrendanT1993 No offence but I really don't want people thinking I'm you or you're me! Same goes for all the other people you're cutting and pasting!

12 minutes ago, Kim said:

2019-04-06.png

PACK IT IN @BrendanT1993 No offence but I really don't want people thinking I'm you or you're me! Same goes for all the other people you're cutting and pasting!

That is so wrong. Taking someone's post here and pasting it as their own somewhere else.  Exact some words and punctuation too. This is a short quick comment too which makes it even worse. 

@BrendanT1993 , always post your own thoughts instead and if long statements from other sources, acknowledge that at the start of the post as people do with links from articles etc  Want to read YOUR thoughts, not have to wonder if every post is someone else's. 

45 minutes ago, Kim said:

2019-04-06.png

Wow this is so wrong !!??!!??

will always remember that fake story he posted in the lounge about his « most embarrassing sexual experience »... what a freak.

He’s been passing off other people’s posts as his own for a long while but I’m most baffled by the plagiarizing of just very short posts verbatim. You can’t even conjure up ONE sentence on your own? :wacko: There are many people here who barely know English and have to use online translators, but they make an effort to participate their own thoughts and passionately. Get it together Brendan!

Those other forums love to look down on this forum and bash it but they stay lurking here 24/7 because this is where they’ll find out everything about Madonna FIRST and find the most informative and engaging conversations delving into her. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11391661